ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Steering Wheel Controls

Clio 182
This should be the correct lead for clio 182, I presume your factory radio was tuner list and have a display up top with clock/temp. Connects2 I found were generally better as you could mis-program autoleads if you connected in wrong order.

First thing I would do is unplug controls from audio loom, then reconnect without 3.5mm plugged into stereo, turn on and off ensuring that igntion feed is correct (3beeps from sony radio on power down), then plug in 3.5mm for steering controls and power on again,

Check you are plugging into steering control port (iirc generally with sony these are blue)

If still not working its one of 2 things - faulty stock control - does this work with old radio? 2nd would be faulty CAN stalk control (black box on connects2 harness), So may require returning for an exchange if it is the latter,

It may be worth PMing Matt (MTAudio) on here and see if he has any other suggestions