ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182FF

Mk1 Focus RS
so ive had the car just over a week now after having my mk5 zetec s fiesta. such a difference stepping up into this and really happy i decided to get one of these over a fiesta ST.

washed it for thr first time this morning and took a few pics (arent the best as there of my blackberry)

pics....

IMG-20120111-00083.jpg

IMG-20120111-00082.jpg

IMG-20120111-00084.jpg

IMG-20120111-00081.jpg

when the weather picks up going to give it a good polish and wax then take it up to some local scenic places to get some better shots.

comments welcome.

Mk1 Focus RS
Looking nice and clean! any plans?

not at the moment its already got:

Recaro Trendlines
Scorpion RS192 Cat Back Stainless Exhaust System
Eibach Proline Springs
ITG Panel Filter
Brembo High Carbon Discs
Ferrodo DS2500 Pads on Front
Braided Brake Lines all round
Arctic Blue Painted Engine Cover
Silvervisions
Alloy foot rest
smaller aerial

so think im just going to enjoy it for now and keep it well serviced tbh

Mk1 Focus RS
Looks nice :) welcome to renault ownership!

cheers pal :) never thought id own a renault tbh ive been into fords since i was younger because i grew up with my uncle and dad owning cosworths and RS models but about a year ago i saw one of these and just fell in love with them!

Titanium 182
cheers pal :) never thought id own a renault tbh ive been into fords since i was younger because i grew up with my uncle and dad owning cosworths and RS models but about a year ago i saw one of these and just fell in love with them!

I was the same, my first car was a Fiesta Zetec-S and I wanted to progress to a Fiesta ST, then a Ford Racing Puma, then a Focus RS.

Then I test drove my first Clio RS (flame red 172) and I'm now on to my second with my current titanium 182!

Enjoy, looks like you got a good one with some nice touches! :)

Mk1 Focus RS
I was the same, my first car was a Fiesta Zetec-S and I wanted to progress to a Fiesta ST, then a Ford Racing Puma, then a Focus RS.

Then I test drove my first Clio RS (flame red 172) and I'm now on to my second with my current titanium 182!

i was going to progress to the fiesta St then on to my dads mk1 FRS but a few of the lads on the zetec s owners club started buying clios and raving about them so it kind of planted a seed!

Titanium 182
i was going to progress to the fiesta St then on to my dads mk1 FRS but a few of the lads on the zetec s owners club started buying clios and raving about them so it kind of planted a seed!

What's your username on zsoc? I used to be a staff member on there for a few years :)

GW 200 Cup

Small world!! Used know you off ZSOC im tommy s (obviously) off there, had 3 zs's then white ST with blue stripes, a while ago now!!!!

Nice 182 mate, I had the exact same dilemma 4 years ago now, I went the ST route, as proven by the fact I now have a 200, the urge for a renaultsport never really went away!!

GW 200 Cup
Course I remember you :) quite a few old members came over her! How's the 200?

Yeh there's one or two!!

200 is the b*llocks mate, best car iv owned by far. Had 2 EP3 type r's since the ST, and the 200's even better than that, not as quick in a straight line but runs rings round it in the handling dept!! Good to be back in a proper, white hot hatch as well!!!

Mk1 Focus RS
Looks awesome man.

Where abouts in Notts are you from? I'm from your neck of the woods ;). Get yourself down to one of our meets.

from arnold if you know it? what about you? yeah i would like to come down to some meet's, only problem is i work weekends so would only be avaliable in the evenings

very nice mate by the sounds of the mods already done i would'nt be suprised if the previous owner is or was on here.

ENJOY