ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197 cup non ac strip ?

how much weight do ya thing ya could loose more then renault's 20kg

are them optional wheels lighter then the standard ones?

seats out and extra padding etc ...

or would you struggle to loose any extra weight ?

R35 GTR
lose the rear seats for 20kgs easy i guess. Then as much interior trim as you are comfortable with.

M2 Competition
As the value of 197's fall, i wonder if we'll start seeing stripped out track car versions?

Problem is its only 20k for a race car...

clio 200 F4Rt
there is plenty of weight you could lose.

just depends how extreme you wanted to go.

and most people who have bought a brand new car are not fond of ripping it to peices.

i reckon 12-18 months time fully stripped ones, caged etc will be about.

Black Gold with cup packs
there is plenty of weight you could lose.

just depends how extreme you wanted to go.

and most people who have bought a brand new car are not fond of ripping it to peices.

i reckon 12-18 months time fully stripped ones, caged etc will be about.

My cup will be staying as Standard as possible.
Subtle changes like Drilled pedals.

172, Tiguan
The aircon would probably weigh 20kgs, but it'd be easier not to tick that option box in the first place...

Black Gold with cup packs
Unless you are buying this car with the intention of using as a track car, I see no point in not having the aircon as the weight reduction will make no difference at all. Please don't strip these cars if you have no intention of using them as a track car as the car as standard is a thing of beauty