ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 RS badge value?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hey guys, im toying with the idea of changing the badge on my vee for the newer style as im itching to pull it off to clean behind there so I may aswell change it while im at it!

Just wondering how much renault charge for them and can you get them threw your dealer?

cheers :D

ST
Indeed LOL..

'three jd n coke, three corona and a cutla cheeky tequila's for the big yin n her pal Marley'

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The one good thing that can be said for Renault is that they definatley have two things.

A good sense of humor and a bloody good xmas night out

Not that bad IMO..

Would only buy you a few drinks in town...that badge will last as long as you want it to.
... Until some Glaswegional chav comes along with his chiv & decides that he quite fancies the badge himself ;)

Not got a car
i was planning on doing this, its right mank behind my badges.

Put off now not paying that for some badges

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I just have a zymol detailing brush that gets right in the cracks. 7 quid so alot cheaper. I was shocked when I saw the price of the badge I saw 1 on a trophy on here and fancied doin the same but balls to that.