ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Nurburgring Challenge [Forza 4]

9.54 after quite a lot of effort. my handbrake must be binding :eek:

the lap times in here are incredible :hail: don't know how you lot do it. can't see me getting much below 9.50 as i can't use the clutch (got a wheel and 2 pedals as i'm even more crap with a pad)

Christopher - any chance you could add me to the CS club please? about time i tried online, bit bored of racing on my own now. sent you a pm and a friend request :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Haha, me too.

We'll do a shorter lap next time.

How about Tsukuba? Standard 200's.

I'll sticky it next time and do a proper thread with a leaderboard etc.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Standard cars are awesome fun around the ring went round in that vxr8 monaro thing and it was epic fun.

We should go up in each class im loving R3 atm.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What's next then people? Standard 200's & Tsukuba as per Turner?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Need quicker cars than clio's for Suzuka imo.

Needs to be a short track, nothing more frustrating than getting a marker on the first corner. NOTHING! Especially on the 'ring. Literally made me want to jump out of the window.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Brutal if you get it wrong, Im guessing that means walls close to the track Im guessing the one with the cobbled road? lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
There used to be one in forza 3 that was about 6 miles long was an awesome track.

I cant really remember the short one very well.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There used to be one in forza 3 that was about 6 miles long was an awesome track.

I cant really remember the short one very well.

Quality track! Loads hated it though. Wasn't great for racing though, just fun to hoon around on.