ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Nurburgring Challenge [Forza 4]

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We have something similar on Clio200.net. Basically one guy made a B class 197 and 200 and gifted them to everyone that wanted "in". The only thing you change is the paint job and obviously tuning.

We went for lap times as opposed to races (Impossible to get everyone on LIVE at the same time). Everyone gets a track to pick and a week to set your best lap time (We dont set silly aids rules though, use what makes you fastest/best).

Points are given for places 1-10. Only started it this weekend.

Fiesta ST
I like the sound of a different time trial each week. Races are obviously more fun but as noddie says not everyone can be on at same time.

Oh and my lap time is now 9:22.077 clean lap. Better but still plenty of room for improvement

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I like the sound of a different time trial each week. Races are obviously more fun but as noddie says not everyone can be on at same time.

Oh and my lap time is now 9:22.077 clean lap. Better but still plenty of room for improvement

Sounds good, winner gets to pick a track/car?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah or go through the leader boards.

Edit- Just noticed what am I on about, Just on hot lap or the leader boards.

Test drive would be better as not everyone has live, like I've got live, but not connected to the interweb as I'm redecorating, I'd like to be able to join in on these though :)

Right manual clutch. What's the best and fastest way.

Am I right in thinking you can shift with foot flat the floor on the throttle?

Im changing gear and it's revving and then changing,Lol! I'm like a learner!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Right manual clutch. What's the best and fastest way.

Am I right in thinking you can shift with foot flat the floor on the throttle?

Im changing gear and it's revving and then changing,Lol! I'm like a learner!

Do you keep your foot down when changing gear in "real life"?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and lift off and on quickly at the same time, you can try flat shifting but it tends to get the wheels spinning up.

Lotus Elise
Flat shift all the time, you can also blip the throttle on down changes but I wouldn't worry about that with the 200.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Pushing too hard :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331584003.880037.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331584003.880037.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 53

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL! you know the big right hander that has the huge dip before it, I pulled of a massive endo there and ended up on my side against the barriers was going to go through the effort of saving the replay and upload a clip on here and I stupidly forgot to save the replay :(.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I swear the controllers going out the window. Rolled it again. Can't get a clean lap! Ffs!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Because ring warrior.

Still no clean lap.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331589135.717532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331589135.717532.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 72

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
How is it that my first flying lap I do okay then get worse and worse!!

Is there anyway of disabling the ghost?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There is mate, under HUD. I do that too, find the ghost too distracting.

Got a clean 1:31 last night, and that was me really pushing. God knows how some of you are so quick! I decided to have a go against Stu's ghost just to see where I'm losing time...f**k me. After the first three corners at the end of the straight I'm actually a good 3 car lengths ahead, but on the sharp right hander (with the barrier on your right) it's actually like he's in a different car. Christ knows how you get so much traction mate - you come flying past me!

Will get into the 1:30's tonight, expect swearing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL!

I gave up after getting a clean 9.25 and a dirty 9.19.

I can't afford a new controller (or a new wall) at the moment.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
LOL!

I gave up after getting a clean 9.25 and a dirty 9.19.

I can't afford a new controller (or a new wall) at the moment.

Will give your ghost a go tonight I think, Stu's was pissing me off. Lol.

I still can't believe the amount I rolled last night. 3 laps in a row, twice at the same spot. Around Karrussel, flat through the left hander, lift off for the left-right...that f**king kerb! Hate it!

Might have bit the controller whilst yelling 'c**t'. Again.

There is mate, under HUD. I do that too, find the ghost too distracting.

Got a clean 1:31 last night, and that was me really pushing. God knows how some of you are so quick! I decided to have a go against Stu's ghost just to see where I'm losing time...f**k me. After the first three corners at the end of the straight I'm actually a good 3 car lengths ahead, but on the sharp right hander (with the barrier on your right) it's actually like he's in a different car. Christ knows how you get so much traction mate - you come flying past me!

Will get into the 1:30's tonight, expect swearing.
Lol! Got a perfect run! I think I could go quicker tbh. There was a few sloppy corners in there. I think I'll be able to get it down to 9:21 :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Rolled it AGAIN!!!! f**king c**t. Third lap in a row.

High five!
I've managed to roll it twice in the last right hand kink along the back "straight".

This reminds me of the bloody GT4 Mclaren SLR challenge where the slow Mercs had like a 4 minute head start. So frustrating.

Haha this challenge is so, well challenging.

Struggling to get under 9.40's

Perhaps a simular challenge could be set on a shorter track?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lulz. Almost rolled as many time too.

Just got into the 1:30's, giving up before I have a stroke.