ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio campus, which bulbs??

Clio Campus
First ever post :cool:
Have an 06 Clio campus, yet to take any decent pics as only got it in Feb. Anyway kept it mainly to subtle, cheap mods thus far cause I'm skint! :rolleyes: got these two sets of headlight bulbs through today, which ones will look better? If neither of these are any good, any other ideas? (Bar HID/Xenon).

Both bulbs are OSRAM, H7 12V 55W
Night breaker unlimited
OR
Cool blue intense.
Thanks!

Clio Campus
Thanks mate. Any reason? I know the cool blue's are borderline legal and don't really fancy getting pulled over, esp when I only have a provisional. Although the car is dark blue so they may look OK?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've used them in the past and was very impressed with them. Quite a few on here have as well I think.

Clio Campus
I've used them in the past and was very impressed with them. Quite a few on here have as well I think.

Thanks. Will stick them in today if it stops raining. Bit unsure though are these dipped beam lights or just the main light. Also, can I put the night breakers in and then use the cool blue intense as dipped beam lights? Probably a stupid question but I'm better to ask...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I used them for the dipped beam only. Never bothered upgrading the full beam. Can't help with which size bulb you need either I'm afraid. Not owned a Clio in years. You should be able to find out from a sticky thread or search on here though.