ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 phase 1 Halogen headlight Upgrade to 197 Genuine Xenon headlights Guide

clio dci 1.5 dynamice
hi guys i will be Making a full guide of me changing my halogen projector lights to genuine Oem xenon's, off a clio 197 2007
1st my car is a phase 1 mk3 clio 1.5 dci (also know as clio 3) pictures will be up soon
there is a lot of confusion about will it work? you need a different loom? etc etc.
so in simple terms its easy i have done the swap its straight forward only thing you have to do is to swap the motors over which is very easy with a flat screw driver.
This gives me xenon lights with no modification needed to any wires, and i also can use my range adjuster in the car to work with the headlights
it is literally plug and play so don't get putt of buy any confusion
"""And please i am not interested in the legalization comments about """
automatic headlight range adjusters / headlight washer system
( i can adjust them with my numbered adjuster in the car and leave them on the lowest setting so no glare) if i want to go over the top i can manual adjust them with an Allen key even further to keep the beam low to ground level
and as far as the headlight washers are concerned, i wash the car every week and if in the case of an emergency i need to wash the dirt due beam pattern being obstructed ill use the micro fiber cloth in my car, and please less not open the MOT argument i don't have the time.
SO HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE I WILL HAVE A FULL GUIDE UP