ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio mk3 phase 1 Halogen headlight Upgrade to 197 Genuine Xenon headlights Guide

clio dci 1.5 dynamice
hi guys i will be Making a full guide of me changing my halogen projector lights to genuine Oem xenon's, off a clio 197 2007
1st my car is a phase 1 mk3 clio 1.5 dci (also know as clio 3) pictures will be up soon
there is a lot of confusion about will it work? you need a different loom? etc etc.
so in simple terms its easy i have done the swap its straight forward only thing you have to do is to swap the motors over which is very easy with a flat screw driver.
This gives me xenon lights with no modification needed to any wires, and i also can use my range adjuster in the car to work with the headlights
it is literally plug and play so don't get putt of buy any confusion
"""And please i am not interested in the legalization comments about """
automatic headlight range adjusters / headlight washer system
( i can adjust them with my numbered adjuster in the car and leave them on the lowest setting so no glare) if i want to go over the top i can manual adjust them with an Allen key even further to keep the beam low to ground level
and as far as the headlight washers are concerned, i wash the car every week and if in the case of an emergency i need to wash the dirt due beam pattern being obstructed ill use the micro fiber cloth in my car, and please less not open the MOT argument i don't have the time.
SO HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE I WILL HAVE A FULL GUIDE UP