ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport 172 help needed deciding which full system exhaust to choose from

CLIO SPORT 172
Im deciding which full system exhaust would look the nicest on my black clio sport 172,
choice out of a twin exhaust 3.5'' FULL STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST,most prob be Mongoose
or do i go for 3.5''single round FULL STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST,
or the oval back single,
i need help in choosing i just cant make my mind up which looks the best on the car,
iv watched vids looked in mags but still cant choose
I know a few makes im intrested in but most likely be a mongoose
I’m undecided :Sany one who wants to state what they think looks the nicest would be very helpfull cheers peeps :)

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting
iv got a blueflame system mate,looks brill imo sounds lush and isnt too loud! i havent got it hanging right yet tho:

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00456.gif

CLIO SPORT 172
looks smart you see i think its what i will end up getting im just a fussy fussy girl with the money to get any exhaust , thnx 4 the pic is it yours
x

Classic Mini Cooper
Well I had a Full Magnex 3.5 single oval when I had my 172, it took a little while to get used to as it seemed huge compared to the standard system that you can't see. But when I got a set of 17's on there they made the exhaust look a lot better, and the sound a magnex makes is awesome imo:)