ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Spotted 182?

Hey all

Was out in my Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 tonight (black) and was on the east lanc's and saw a greyish Clio Sport (looked like a 182 to me?) guy shot past me so we had alittle play, just wondering anyone off here?

Clio 182 (Black Beauty)
if its grey and its east lancs its probably foxy. it aint a 182 though. could of been my dirty 182 lol

Might of been me :rasp: Remember going past a GT Turbo Last night
lol dunno we had a little play, went well if its a stock 182, i outrun it tho and we flashed lights etc, dunno who it is, im sure it was grey tho, could be mistaken as it was dark :rasp:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^ - could be a silver one if it's a 182 and it was dark? Or even petrol blue, at a push? But they are an ultra-rare colour, so perhaps not!

Whereabouts was this?

D.

^^^^ - could be a silver one if it's a 182 and it was dark? Or even petrol blue, at a push? But they are an ultra-rare colour, so perhaps not!

Whereabouts was this?

D.
East Lancs at around 8-9pm i think not to sure.

Well if it was anyone out there please let me know :)

i was on the lancs but it wasnt me i dont think lol, i defo dont have a 182 lol....

how did you know to come on cliosport, did you see a sticker? if so, what did the sticker look like?

i was on the lancs but it wasnt me i dont think lol, i defo dont have a 182 lol....

how did you know to come on cliosport, did you see a sticker? if so, what did the sticker look like?
didnt know whoever it was came on here just thought id pop over and have a look if it was anyone off here, pretty sure it was a 182 but dunno...

wasnt me then lol.....mines cut out on the left just single exit..... there are a quite a few 182's appearing round here at the mo so its probs one of them