ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio, through the ages!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I've been wanting to buy a car that I could use for track for a while now. Decided to buy a mk1 because they're cheap to buy and insure and I know a few people who own one so can give me a few tips.

Didn't realise until I got home that between me and my mum we've got all the mk's of clio made. All we'd really need to finish the collection off was a mk2 ph1.

Anyway here's a few pics.
(Taken with a 10-20mm lense so the picture looks a bit stretched towards the outside of the photo's)

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
get a heat shield on that valver before you end up trying to stop one day and the brakes are goosed :)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
get a heat shield on that valver before you end up trying to stop one day and the brakes are goosed :)

Tbh, I was having a good look in the engine bay and thought, bloody hell that exhaust manifold is close to the brake lines and realised the heat shield was missing. Not to worry, it won't be driven really until september.

Thanks for pointing it out though :approve:

Track valver + Ibiza FR
looking good that! is it capsicum red?

quite a few valvers around here now

Tbh I don't know what colour it is. I don't think it capscium red, it's lighter but I don't know what it is lol. If anyone knows I would like to know

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Good picture mate. Delamere forrest by any chance?

They're not all owned by you though are they?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Pic was from Delemere forrest about 2 years ago I think.

Mine was the Williams on the end.

Wasn't long after the 197 had come out.

I think Chris may have taken one of them pics.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
got it home then marra, good seeing you yesterday;)

Yep got it home no problems. The mk2 almost didn't make it home after a small incident with a mk3 1.2 ripcurl. But thats another story :eek:

narrowtrack y000

looking good :)

After looking at mine and then seeing yours it shows how much wider the 172 track is. Fitting 172 track on the valver is defo on the to do list! But a few more important things to before then. Project thread will be made shortly.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
As jord said really, standard engine, FK front coilovers, gaz shocks on the rear, not sure what make the exhaust is but it sounds nice, one sparco bucket seat, all standard seats included, original valver manifold and downpipe, willy wheels with tyres on , spare turbine and a set of slicks. All for not a bad price I thought, just needs a bit of time spending on it and it'll be ready for track.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pic was from Delemere forrest about 2 years ago I think.

Mine was the Williams on the end.

Wasn't long after the 197 had come out.

I think Chris may have taken one of them pics.

Yeah, I have some of the same on my PhotoBucket, too.