ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Turbo hits the road at last!

Revels Mum & Sister

Yeah but the Turbo Valver is pushing much more power than the VTS

The Valver would win.

Sure nick will agree.

LOL matt dales s/c VTS does the toone in 12.5 secs, thats with the poor traction available. not dissin the clio turbo but a supercharged saxo is norwe than capapble of ,ost scalps. its a weopon

So Nick, "Are you ready for the EVO?" Ill think youll have im this time around and even if you dont, youll scare him big time! :devilish: BTW, you havent got the NOS setup too have you?

BMW 320d Sport

The geezer from last year with the Evo has gone and got something faster or so he reckons on one of the French forums I was checking out! Its a tuned M3 I think.

As far as this supercharged Saxo goes, bring it on! Even if I stalled on the line, Id still have a hundred times more style in a Clio! Sounds like a good match though if its as fast as you reckon Bean. Superchargers not much good at the top end though I wouldnt have thought, bit like driving a diesel, all the grunts at the bottom, so youll start running out of gears soon enough.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 01 April 2003

How do you supercharge a guy? Sounds painfull :sick:
15 cans of red bull + 400 lucazade energy talblets.. probably

VW Transporter 174

"Once rolling my car is lighter and has less transmission loss, so it cant be beat."

Nick

Im really pleased for you that its all come together at last but arent you being a bit previous with your statement "So it cant be beat" Lets wait and see,you havent been crowned the king of southend on sea yet ;)

Slayer

BMW 320d Sport

LOL Slayer, maybe Im a bit keen but at least Ill put my money where my mouth is and if anything beats me then Ill say so, not hide behind a mystery name and not reveal myself...although everyone knows what you drive now anyway. And I wont go around overtaking people who dont even know theyre having a race, then proclaiming that I beat them either.;)

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

well have to race when mines finished Nick, no running in for the GTT :D you should kill me top end though.

Nick, youre more than welcome to my humble abode, just text me & Ill give you directions. If youre going to Southen on Saturday, Ill probably be there with any luck, along with over 50 other scoobies at the last count! You wont miss mine though, when my valet polishes it (which, if were going to a meet, he will), it glows - your eyes seem to be drawn to it! - even I still have to look, and Ive had it nearly 2 years now!;)