ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio up the snowy Moors.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Took a trip up to the Saddleworth Moors today to get some shots of the scenery. So I thought it'd be rude not to get some pics of the car whilst I was there.

6533342237_937a54b9b5_b.jpg

Clio Cup Snow by Matt Cup, on Flickr

6533536519_7189713c1f_b.jpg

6533401677_587d5e930b_b.jpg

6533388775_16d2b18145_b.jpg

6533375993_f52f5698b3_b.jpg

And my favourite pic out of the bunch!
6533352539_f4f72b2446_b.jpg

Audi A3
normal tyres or snow tyres :clown:

looks good though, ride height is spot on.

apart from the exhaust. sorry

Clio 172 Cup
Nice pics cars tidy too. Saddleworth Moor is only 5-10 mins from my house didn't realise snow was that bad up there, last pic is the best too:D

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
normal tyres or snow tyres :clown:

looks good though, ride height is spot on.

apart from the exhaust. sorry

Normal :eek:, but better than the t1r's on my other set of wheels. Oh and the exhaust is the choice of winners :rasp:

Nice pics cars tidy too. Saddleworth Moor is only 5-10 mins from my house didn't realise snow was that bad up there, last pic is the best too:D

Yeah it got gradually worse from Oldham to there.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Love those pictures! Don't think I'd have the balls to drive up there in that snow tbh!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
awesome pics! you shouldve went a bit more 'arty' and you couldve got them into the calander :D

whats the difference between clio and twingo turinis? i had no idea twingos got them lol

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Love those pictures! Don't think I'd have the balls to drive up there in that snow tbh!

Thanks! Roads weren't too bad tbh. I've driven in worse.

awesome pics! you shouldve went a bit more 'arty' and you couldve got them into the calander :D

whats the difference between clio and twingo turinis? i had no idea twingos got them lol

Cheers, I'm still getting used to the camera so I'm working on arty shots.

These are 15", they came off the Twingo Gordini. Offset is a bit weak, but nothing than a set of spacers couldn't sort out :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
aah, was pulling my hair out trying to spot the difference lol... thought they were smaller.

*wheel n00b*

so offset is the 'width' how much they stick out from the hubs? what does the *j stand for? higher the number, the wider the poke?

and last question lol. how did you get hold of them, buy from renault?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
aah, was pulling my hair out trying to spot the difference lol... thought they were smaller.

*wheel n00b*

so offset is the 'width' how much they stick out from the hubs? what does the *j stand for? higher the number, the wider the poke?

and last question lol. how did you get hold of them, buy from renault?

Haha,

Your not far off with the offset thing, the j means how wide the wheel is, these are 6j so 6" wide.

And yeah I got them from Renault, it was left over stock they wanted rid of and very cheap considering they were in as new condition.

Very nice!

Can't believe the amount of snow there.

Yeah was quite a surprise when I woke up this morning.

Awesome!! Love the exhaust!

Cheers.

Love the pictures ! Looks like you've been doing a bit of snow plowing ;)

Low car + snow = Mr Plow

Disastra Coupe
Looks brilliant there. We went to see Machine Head couple of week back in Manchester and the Moors on the way had snow then. Was sat in the back of his Saxo just admiring it all, looked lovely in the dark!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The lighting in the third shot from the bottom is awesome! Nice pics mate.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Thanks for the comments chaps :D

And yeah the ninja was my Bro flol, didn't even notice until you mentioned it.