ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio v6 being broken

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Seller is a right funny man. Asked about the spoiler in the hope I could get a bargain and he comes back with this:

"think your some what confused the spoiler is over £2000 from renault sport, your looking and chinese copied shite mate like a fake rolex from the lucky lucky man on the beach in spain"

It doesnt even have a load of red arrows pointing to it and he still wants a a fortune for it.
Im wondering if he is mates with 0001mph or whatever his name was.

Last edited:

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why wouldn't it be a shame? Are they not popular on here?
It's a shame if it's your car but other than that I don't see it.

There's no doubt it's a very special car, but I'm not precious if one I have no emotional attachment to gets binned or broken. At the end of the day this Vee might result in a handful of others being 'saved' or remaining 'standard'.

It's only a car and if you're in the market for one this isn't going to have any significant impact on the price of those remaining.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
I also messaged him regarding the spoiler and he told me it was £300 and once again that was due to the spoiler being £2k from renault.

I then corrected him with the OE part number and RRP of £265 including VAT from renault and his response was.

"Make Like A Ball And Bounce Clown"

Guy seems to be a total ar*se

For £300 i would be wanting a minted one with break light & Boot Struts

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG 182
I also messaged him regarding the spoiler and he told me it was £300 and once again that was due to the spoiler being £2k from renault.

I then corrected him with the OE part number and RRP of £265 including VAT from renault and his response was.

"Make Like A Ball And Bounce Clown"

Guy seems to be a total ar*se

For £300 i would be wanting a minted one with break light & Boot Struts
We should all message him asking for the spoiler then quote the oe part number

Guy sounds like a total chuff nugget

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a shame if it's your car but other than that I don't see it.

There's no doubt it's a very special car, but I'm not precious if one I have no emotional attachment to gets binned or broken. At the end of the day this Vee might result in a handful of others being 'saved' or remaining 'standard'.

It's only a car and if you're in the market for one this isn't going to have any significant impact on the price of those remaining.

No one said they're precious, but I'd rather there be 200 on the road than 199. More people getting chance to enjoy a special car like this for many years to come that way. That's like saying if you have a dog and it dies that it's not a shame in my opinion. Even though I have no emotional attachment to it. Just because it's not mine doesn't mean I don't want to see other people have chance to enjoy things like this.