ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6 is this worth it.

golf r32 dsg

ive checked it out mate only 20mins up from me.... its got 25000 on clock dont want that high milage and up for 19000 i think...

cheers anyway....;)

Clio V6 255

If you buy the grey you may always have that nagging doubt that you should have got the blue.

Is the leather interior that important to you as on the dealers other pics of the car it doesnt look a very nice colour?

Clio RS 172 Ph2

I passed a PHS van (vauxhall Movano) on the M4 this morning painted in the same grey primer colour...

Clio V6 255 (Acid Yellow)

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 21 July 2005

I think that ones actually sold.............Tom :D
Hee hee - only 18hrs 30mins until I get my grubby mits on it. I have the BMC induction kit waiting to be fitted. COME ON FRIDAY!!

Quote: Originally posted by craigs182 on 21 July 2005

very nice.....

how much was that mate if ya dont mind me asking???
The car was priced at £26,000 but I got it for £22,750 with a free service. It was registered in Dec 04 and has 1,600 miles on the clock.

I probably paid over the odds - but simply put, the only colour I had any interest in was acid yellow and there arnt many to choose from.

Youve got the BMC IK ready to fit :eek:..............youre not haning about eh?

How long do you recon it will take you to access the standard air box?

Cya Stu

PS and how many screws do you think youll have to take out?

Youve got the BMC IK ready to fit :eek:..............youre not haning about eh?

How long do you recon it will take you to access the standard air box?

Cya Stu

PS and how many screws do you think youll have to take out?

Nah, Ive been in a Mk1 V6 that had the IK fitted and it sounded truly amazing. I had to buy one. However, it is probably the only mod Ill do as otherwise it all starts getting a bit expensive and from previous experience you end up worrying all the time that its going to break.

Ive no idea how long it takes to fit. Im yet to look under the engine cover... though air boxes are not normally too difficult

lol to get to the air box you need to take out all the trim there was at least 25 screws when i took all mine out. easy enough to take off though.

Not too difficult............yep thats rite Tom............its just the time it takes to get ALL the screws out that takes the time..............it takes forever :D

Basically you lift off the outer cover then the heavy duty one secured by 8 quick release fittings, then there are screws all down each side, all along the back (nearest the boot) and all along the front (just behind the seats).........I think its a No 27 torqus end you need.

Cya Stu

PS if you want to come here Ill do it for ya :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 21 July 2005 at 6:06pm]

Jeez :eek:... Thankfully I have booked the day off - sounds like Im going to need it/..

Quote: Originally posted by TheRoninV6 on 21 July 2005

by the way where is the best place to get the BMC kit from?
I bought from K-Tec - was £200 inc P&P.

PS if you want to come here Ill do it for ya :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 21 July 2005 at 6:06pm]
Where is here?

Quote: Originally posted by _Tom_ on 21 July 2005

Jeez :eek:... Thankfully I have booked the day off - sounds like Im going to need it/..

Nah a couple of hours Tom that should do it no probs :D

Cya Stu

14miles from where the open was last week..........Bonnie Dundee :D

So is that yes then?

Cya Stu
That could be a little far... about 600miles :(...

14miles from where the open was last week..........Bonnie Dundee :D

So is that yes then?

Cya Stu
That could be a little far... about 600miles :(...

Run it in Tom.............Run it in :D

By the way there are..........I think..........6/7 panels to come off when fitting the IK :D

Cya Stu

^^^^^you and Tom should get together...............2 heads and all that.............and itll still take 2hours each :D

Cya Stu

PS let us know how it sounds............some video would be good!

An orange one

i want my v6.. :( done the quotes, worked out the finance, just need to wait till my 21st birthday :(

Nah, Ive been in a Mk1 V6 that had the IK fitted and it sounded truly amazing. I had to buy one.
If its the car im thinking about, it sounded the nuts !
the one im think of, Rog (powerfiat) owned.
unless im being a dim wit.
;)