ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 Mk2 *huge pics and link*

They should have put that spoiler on the cup instead of the doppy wannabe one with the horrible red brake light!!!!! Might have to purchase one when its out!

dont really like the silver vents but the front makes the MK1 V6 look horribly dated and poor build.....

gorgeous........and expensive!!!

the factory want us to sell it for HK$400,000!!!

its about 12hk$ to the pound.

droooooooooooooooooooooooooool ! Sooooooooooooooooo much better than the MKI !

If only that was a woman ! Grrrrrrrrrr !
:p

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

I love it! The blue is amazing but why have they left part of it silver? Id prefer the whole lot to be blue rather then leave that scoop silver.

Certainly does look the business. Saw it in the spring at work (TWR) and wanted to post pics as no-one believed it existed!!!

Wasnt allowed to photograph it, obviously, and it looks even better in blue!

clio 20v

come on is there only me an brun furiously chopping one off over it lol

now wheres that shotgun and balaclava im off down the bank

adi

Im desperately trying to think of a way to a) Afford it! b)Persuade the wife we really need it and c) Can I fit a set of golf clubs in it!!

S2000

adi dont worry your not the only ones, infact Im at this very moment............urgh, thats better.

Anyway, Ive always set my heart on a silver V6, however I just cant see past that blue now!!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Teady that looks like our sharing car! :cool:

Gorgeous shade of blue :cool:

Suppose we can let Towser have a quick look at it since he is in Edinburgh ;)

S2000

Im a bit pissed of at the mo GR, I think Ive missed my chance at having a V6 next year. I turned down a job, working in Stockholm for 35K, WTF was I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Teady

You probably realised that there is more to life than money and that you would miss your friends and family.

:)

Clio v6

GirlRacer.. I think your a medium ( and not what it may say inside your ClioSport TShirt )

I was going to post that reply almost word for word.:sick:

Clio v6

Well I need to do a bit of mixing to be happy. Id keep the lower front bumper. Get rid of the cheap tacky plastic mesh all over it. Swap for the mK1 headlamps. Paint the air intake body colour. Put some newer style wheels on as by the time this comes on the road oZ Sts are gonna be old hat.

I would keep the suspension mods , although I really cant see what all the fuss is about here, mine gets on the edge often and gives me no problems. ( but I aint no Schumacker ).

I dont want any more BHP ( I must be a rare breed ) Mine goes to 150mph and thats plenty for me. When I am in a situation where more is absolutely needed I may consider it.

But OOOOOOooooooooH! That Bue I would kill for.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

Great minds think alike!

I dont know about medium but I have had several very vivid dreams which have come true, and two of them werent very nice as they were plane crashes! I always tell someone about some of my dreams, so that if they do happen, then at least I havent made it up.

About three years ago, there were numbers in a dream, and I wish I had chosen the same ones for the lottery, as they were the ones picked out. I have never dreamed any numbers since! :eek:

Scary sometimes!

Tonight I am going to dream that there is a blue V6 Clio outside of my house!! :cool: And Pauls Willy which he promised me ealier today!

GR7

Shiny red R32

PS Dash

I rather like the OZ Super Ts and I would be very happy to have them on my V6. I think thay suit most sporty cars and my friend even has them on his black Sierra Cosworth (2-door version) and they look gorgeous.

:cool:

Clio v6

Yes I have tried, a standard set only fits inside the car on the shelf behind the seats and a fold up golf trolley fits under the bonnet ( but the liner has to be removed first. Its just an open space showing the chassis etc, it could get wet if its raining so put the trolley in a plastic bag first )

You can find many more examples on how to fit things in a Clio V6 in my new book soon to be published at all major book stores ONLY £5.99;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 18 October 2002

PS Dash

I rather like the OZ Super Ts and I would be very happy to have them on my V6. I think thay suit most sporty cars and my friend even has them on his black Sierra Cosworth (2-door version) and they look gorgeous.

I do like the STs dont get me wrong, they are a fantastic looking wheel but I just fancy a wee change. Maybe these?

http://www.thewheelexchange.com/products/wheels/brand/oz/superleggera_forged.htmlhttp://www.thewheelexchange.com/products/wheels/brand/oz/superleggera_forged.html

https://www.edworthys.co.uk/acatalog/Classe.jpg">

https://www.edworthys.co.uk/acatalog/Superleggera-III-Forged.jpg">

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

I think the bottom wheel looks a wee bit too lightweight for the chunky looking V6 monster. Also the Super Leggeras are getting just as common as the Super Ts just now. But I suppose with the rivets or whatever the things are on the outer edge, they look a bit sturdier!

Clio v6

"OZ went on to develop an inner section that provides structural support for the center and outer,
while incorporating integral threads to accept the aircraft quality titanium fasteners that complete the assembly.

This new construction methodology allows the wheel to remain a true three-piece design which permits custom sizing (available upon request) and the ability to repair damaged sections" (they must know me well)

Clio v6

Two probs?

Like who in their right mind would want to buy a secondhand Clio in Black? Thats easy GR likes Black, she could have it as a track day car.

Where do I get the extra £20k from to put towards a V6?.

Not so easy this one but you still have enough time to go and get a lottery ticket.

:D :sick: :p ;) :oops:

Actually I think both of those are easy. No probs selling black as it is the most desirable colour :) , just had a promotion at work with a 25% pay rise so can start saving the pennies! Biggest prob is convincing the wife!

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by towser on 20 October 2002

"convincing the wife!"
Only took me about 2 years to convince mine, so youve plenty of time for the pennies to roll in.:)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by towser on 20 October 2002

"convincing the wife!"
Towser, if you call your wife THE wife rather than MY wife she will not let you have a V6!! I bet you dont even call your dog THE dog!!

If I was your wife I would have already been to the dealer and ordered you a gorgeous blue V6 for your Christmas present!!

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

Is this the first Cliosport online proposal?

The answer is YES :cool: since you have a V6! Pity it is silver though!!

One problem though, what shall I do with my present husband??

:D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Dash

Is this the first Cliosport online proposal?

The answer is :cool: YES :cool: since you have a V6! Pity it is silver though!!

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 21 October 2002

Does he like dogs? Would he like to re marry? ( OMG I hope MY Wife never finds my passwords )

GR7

Shiny red R32

We have three Basset Hounds, so its like "Love me love my Dogs"!!

You might have to take them as well as me Dash!!

;)