ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams 3 value

How much do you think this is worth?

Clio Williams 3 (the last 3 made) 24,000 miles, 1 owner from new, full service history including cambelt at the last one, mobil 1 oil, garaged, never used in the wet or indeed the winter. There is not a mark on this car and it is unmodified.

Any ideas?

R26.r #156

Not as much as you would prefer! You need to ideally find someone willing to part with the money, they are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay, grrrrr

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

The last W3 manufactured and registered was sold by us about 8 months ago.

Its an R reg and covered 4000 miles when we sold it. Was sold as a damaged repairable car. Its now fully repaired.

It was build number 308 of 308 and this was confirmed by Renault.

A W3 with 24k is worth a premium probably about 6 grand?

Paul

R26.r #156

Yup I agree, about 6k is a fair/realistic price, to get it sold that is. Or you could hang out for months for a a few £££s more, youd have to think if its worth all the tyre kicking and unrealistic offers in the meantime.

Thanks for that - that was about the money I was expecting. It was sold to us buy Renault Birmingham a couple of months after they were supposed to have all been sold - as the last one built. It was still with them because the person who ordered it couldnt afford it - lucky me!

Did you check the chassis number with renault to find out which number it was or have i just not noticed the plaque in all these years? !!

I know what you mean about tyre kickers - had a few round to view my 5 month old 182 which is also for sale!!

Quote: Originally posted by Piers on 10 November 2004

Did you check the chassis number with renault to find out which number it was or have i just not noticed the plaque in all these years? !!
No plaques on Williams 2s and 3s.. they werent numbered as such.