ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams

hi, ive been thinking about a willy as my next car as i currently have a S1 106 Rallye with a 1.6 series 2 engine in it, it goes well and is about VTS/GTi pace but my friend has just got himself a 205 Mi16. this thing is truly rapid and is the same speed as my other mates import MR2 Turbo. basically i wanted to know will a willy with breathing mods keep up with an Mi16 or would it need a cam etc?

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

if your lookin for a williams! eves who is on this site is sellin his williams 3 for 3k an absolute bargain!!!

really? are they really all there hyped up to be? i dont want to be dissapointed cus my rallye is so much fun. it needs to be able to mix it with the big boys aswell! i.e mi16s!

Quote: Originally posted by nicksrallye on 29 August 2004

hi, ive been thinking about a willy as my next car as i currently have a S1 106 Rallye with a 1.6 series 2 engine in it, it goes well and is about VTS/GTi pace but my friend has just got himself a 205 Mi16. this thing is truly rapid and is the same speed as my other mates import MR2 Turbo. basically i wanted to know will a willy with breathing mods keep up with an Mi16 or would it need a cam etc?
I think BenH (was it?) did a comparison between his willy and a MI16 a few months back when he still had his - i think they turned out fairly even.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

You can get round most things but to do it properly things like clutch is an engine out drop or engine lift even.