ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

Spotted a Black battered up 172 at Mcdonalds Hunslet the other day,

Still seeing the RB197 parked on a drive in Tinshill

Spotted a LY197 on a driveway just near the quarry off Silk Mill Drive, Tinshill

And again spotted another LY197 owned by Princess Garage in Headingley. See this regularly

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Was there some massive car meet going on Saturday night? A mate texted me saying traffic was chaos around Gelderd Road.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
yeah i noticed a red meg flashing me and thought it must have been you. i didn’t realise you were so local, i live near euroway trading estate.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Who the f**k would want to see that 🙈🤮
You sure? Wouldn't be suprised if you were stood right next to his window, a bit like this.

Screenshot_2020-06-16 Yorkshire Spring Chit Chat.png

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seen a Gordini 200 in Cas a couple of times recently, can't recall the exact day/time though, lunchtime one day last week going past Millenium Bridge.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
blue mk3 non rs (i think) with a renaultsport sunstrip on cooper lane, bradford. anyone here?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
White 197 and an RB 182 at squires last night.

Also, blue 182 with Cliosport.net stickers at Blyton on Sunday, was parked directly to us. Lad plus assumingly his dad.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Nimbus 197 sat outside Bridgewater Place this morning at around 8.30am - possibly breakfast at the panini shop?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Silver 1*2 just followed me up Ninelands Lane in Garforth, was reg CU04 or CU05, I forget.