ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport 182 Alloys

Campus Sport 1.2
Hello!
Looking at getting a Silver 182 with standard silver 8 spoke alloys.
However after some media research I have discovered that the black 8 spoke clio alloys are much more appealing.

Anyone know where to get some or recommend a decent online shop or any decent tyre shop around Leicestershire?

Thanks a lot!
Max

2014 Clio 200t edc
eBay or become a member on here for £12 (best £12 you'll spend regards your Clio) and they pop up in the for sale section. They are a nice alloy but standard they only came silver or anthracite. Can be easily sprayed though.

Campus Sport 1.2
eBay or become a member on here for £12 (best £12 you'll spend regards your Clio) and they pop up in the for sale section. They are a nice alloy but standard they only came silver or anthracite. Can be easily sprayed though.
Spend most of my time at work browsing the forums so might be a good idea haha. Anthracite is the one I was looking for, Really like them. Thanks though!

2014 Clio 200t edc
There is a place in Birmingham which do them for £20 per wheel, but usually anything from £20-£60 per wheel. Although if it's black you want and your handy with a spray can you could do them yourself easily.

Campus Sport 1.2
Depends in what condition they are in, all places vary, guessing 40-50 quid a wheel?
Ah thanks a lot mate. Only problem is there a wait time, for instance would I not be able to use the car for a few days to let the paint dry?