ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport European Trip - Place Available

Due to personal circumstances my place is available for the Trip to Belgium.

This place is for one vehicle and you can bring a passenger and share the room in the Hotel.

Im looking for offers around £200. If you are interested then please PM me or email me mailto:simon@cliosport.net">simon@cliosport.net

Trip is for four days from Friday 18th April to Monday 21st April and includes Hotel Accommodation at the Novotel Brussels.

If you fancy challenging French street racers in Lille, Sight Seeing the many attractions, driving around Nurburgring, sampling some European Culture... then this is an opportunity not to miss.

Well, since the advent of the single market, it is technically correct to say that a motorist with any UK car insurance policy has car insurance cover that is automatically valid in all countries of the EU. Thats technically speaking. You would automatically be covered as third party.

Best thing to do would be to ring your Insurance Company and say you are travelling abroad and they will probably send you a Green Card and you would then have fully comprehensive insurance if abroad if that it what is your policy is here.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Simon on 14 April 2003

Well, since the advent of the single market, it is technically correct to say that a motorist with any UK car insurance policy has car insurance cover that is automatically valid in all countries of the EU. Thats technically speaking. You would automatically be covered as third party.

Best thing to do would be to ring your Insurance Company and say you are travelling abroad and they will probably send you a Green Card and you would then have fully comprehensive insurance if abroad if that it what is your policy is here.
I called Tesco yesterday. All of Simons words are correct. Tesco charged me an additional £21 to upgrade the minimum EU cover to fully-comprehensive.

For anyone who wants this it is a simple process. Send me payment via eBanking. I will contact Eurotunnel and get my name changed to yours along with your car reg. and email you to confirm. Clear it with your insurance company - simple phone call. Job done. Group booking at the hotel so you will be able to take the room there.

PMs are now cleared and I have just had an offer. Dont know which member it is coz of email address being different to forum name.

Ok,

dogmaul was the first to make a cash offer and being fair and square I have given him till tom. 13:00 to make payment as I understand others are interested.

Fred has first refusal after dogmaul as he has also shown interest. Ive had to do this on first offer first served.

Lionel Richie

Im gutted, gonna have to pass on this one, sorry to mess you about Simon, id forgotten id ordered my coilovers, so i had a bit of a shock when i checked my balance earlier!!!!!

Oh well roll on next year

Once again, really sorry to let you down Si

Fred