ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
You're going to have some fun in that thing, interested to see if you can keep up with Sam's race car, that thing's f*cking ferocious! (Daniels mate)
BRM gearbox has a torsen diff in it so i should fair well. weight and me not having big balls probs will be my down fall on track

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
So Sam's throttle bodied F4R in an utterly stripped out shell, he doesn't even have a loom, just the wires he needed to make it work, vs your boosted secret weapon that scares the crap out of you, should be interesting.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We'll hire one of these

nokia-space.jpg

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
So Sam's throttle bodied F4R in an utterly stripped out shell, he doesn't even have a loom, just the wires he needed to make it work, vs your boosted secret weapon that scares the crap out of you, should be interesting.
should make an interesting match , considering ive just purchased the entire cars pollybush kit for £250 LOL

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Oh, I am afraid to be boring but staying with the Pearl Black. She has quite a back story this car...Im sure it is a guy from here used to have her...Paul something or other...now is on megane.net or whatever it is. I've sunk literally 1000's in to it because the engine is soooo strong, so i feel it was worth it. Now it is time to get involved with the actual looks of her.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I went to a CSOC one this year and I feel that this one will be much better.
After 5-6 years on here, I will be looking forward to meeting you all. I wont be tracking but will be definitely be up for all the banter and enjoying watching the track action.

It will be better :smiley:

If you've never been on track, I'd definitely recommend doing it at CSS.

This years was my first outing and it couldn't have been better. Brilliant visibility, brilliant first track and brilliant etiquette by everyone involved (bar one person).

If You don't feel up to it though, definitely get out for passenger rides. It was great fun this year.

Especially in Cub and Sam's passion wagons