ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Another Clio-less here :(. Trophy didn't get sorted for this year, even though we need to come in the Kadjar anyway with all the crap we have to bring. Maybe next year I'll get on track!

Cant wait to get going now! ?
Crap? ?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'm gutted my car is not painted. I wanted to get it done for this weekend but it just didn't happen.

Never missed a CSS/CSF yet but this is the 1st year I'll be clio-less.

But regardless of the clio, it'll be great to catch up with you all. It's always a top weekend that gets better every year and me and Emily are both looking forward to it.

Only been for the past 2 years but I'll also be Clio-less this year :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
A couple of last minute bonuses for the show to announce!

Photographer

I'm pleased to be able to confirm that we will have a professional photographer attending who will be selling images from the day for you to purchase in cash.

Instructor

We will also have an instructor available at an additional charge if you are a novice, or would just like to develop your track driving skills.

Please enquire with Javelin at the track sign-on desk.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Only a few hours left to book advance tickets.

Advance Ticket sales will close at midnight

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Looking forward too this, missed last year but it’s nice to bring the Clio along! Clio has had some bits thrown at it this week so it’ll just be parked up. Looking forward to a few cold ones in the rain! Should be arriving around 6pm tomorrow night ??

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ticket booked. My first ever CSF, and the first time I’ll meet 99.99% of people on here...despite being a member for years!

Gonna come up tomorrow afternoon in time for the evening :)
Same. Been a keyboard warrior on here since 2006 but this will be my first time. Still not got the ep back tho, hope it shows up tomorrow

Last edited:
  renault clio 200
First time doing track time what am I needing other then obv helmet tools ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Weathers looking ok so far
As long as it’s dry whilst setting the tent up I’ll be happy

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
First time doing track time what am I needing other then obv helmet tools ?

Same with me!

I’m taking :

Jack
Tools
Fluids: coolant/oil/power steering
Tyre compressor
Torque wrench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renault clio 200
Same with me!

I’m taking :

Jack
Tools
Fluids: coolant/oil/power steering
Tyre compressor
Torque wrench

Do we need paper docs ie mot licence and such ?

renault clio 200
I'm only there for the day this time. Will be bringing a fuel can with me, can I stick it in someones tent or car if they're not on track in the morning?
I'm on track in morning but I'm with a fue people and they will be watching my wheels and stuff if you want to bung it in there more then welcome

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I'm only there for the day this time. Will be bringing a fuel can with me, can I stick it in someones tent or car if they're not on track in the morning?
I'm on track in morning but I'm with a fue people and they will be watching my wheels and stuff if you want to bung it in there more then welcome

You are more than welcome to put your stuff in the TurboRenault Gazeebo of Win ( TRGOW as its not know )

Someone will be there , or thereabouts with it all day. We have left wheels , tyres ,tools everything and nothing goes walking.

renault clio 200
Sweet would appreciate that like
You are more than welcome to put your stuff in the TurboRenault Gazeebo of Win ( TRGOW as its not know )

Someone will be there , or thereabouts with it all day. We have left wheels , tyres ,tools everything and nothing goes walking.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be massively disappointed if anything went missing full stop. It's a fairly close knit group of people.

I'll actually have a few bits sat outside my car which are for sale this weekend.
54mm shocks, 6 point harness, rs lower inlet and a few other bits. Just want them gone!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Do we need paper docs ie mot licence and such ?

Need to bring your driving licence and a filled out copy of the risk awareness form