ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I have done the online track briefing but couple of questions

1) Sighting laps are mentioned at 0900 only. I assume there are some in the PM. If not are the 0900 ones mandatory
2) Are long sleeves/trousers required? Its going to be second only in temperature to the surface of the sun but I know rules are rules ...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I have done the online track briefing but couple of questions

1) Sighting laps are mentioned at 0900 only. I assume there are some in the PM. If not are the 0900 ones mandatory
2) Are long sleeves/trousers required? Its going to be second only in temperature to the surface of the sun but I know rules are rules ...
In the past t-shirts have been ok. Shorts I can't really remember. Unless you're stripped out then I think it's pretty strict with being covered up

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
My understanding is;

0900 sighting laps are mandatory.

Sighting laps again at 1330 which are mandatory for the afternoon attendees.

Arms and legs must be covered.

I have an old shirt I wear, thin, light, I can drive with it undone quite a bit to keep cool and the sleeves can be rolled back but still be covering arms.

With the gloves it's a winning combo.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
My understanding is;

0900 sighting laps are mandatory.

Sighting laps again at 1330 which are mandatory for the afternoon attendees.

Arms and legs must be covered.

I have an old shirt I wear, thin, light, I can drive with it undone quite a bit to keep cool and the sleeves can be rolled back but still be covering arms.

With the gloves it's a winning combo.
200.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahh, it was that one. Sounds like incredible fun, but not as much fun as rapidly making the Kangoo ready.
To be fair, if I had to take the Kangoo I’d just top the oil up and go for it. If it breaks it breaks. I was so scared the clio wouldn’t be ready that I couldn’t give a s**t about any other car. 😂

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair, if I had to take the Kangoo I’d just top the oil up and go for it. If it breaks it breaks. I was so scared the clio wouldn’t be ready that I couldn’t give a s**t about any other car. 😂

Sounds like you have had a good result mate, I'm very much looking forward to seeing it go round!

@Ol’ Tarby! do you recall if the travel lodge has AC?

That would be sensational.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pretty excited now tbh
I don’t think I’ve ever been this nervous. Granted most of that is me as a person at the moment, but I’ve also not driven my car on track this year. And it’s likely the only one I’m going to do. And I’ve spent nearly £4K getting it ready, plus the weekend tickets, hotel, food, track day, fuel for the car and the X5.

If it goes tits up I may well cry myself to actual death.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I don’t think I’ve ever been this nervous. Granted most of that is me as a person at the moment, but I’ve also not driven my car on track this year. And it’s likely the only one I’m going to do. And I’ve spent nearly £4K getting it ready, plus the weekend tickets, hotel, food, track day, fuel for the car and the X5.

If it goes tits up I may well cry myself to actual death.
It'll be worth it mate, and I'm sure it won't go tits up 👍👍

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
What time is sign on and sighting laps Saturday? The emails for online form and briefing from Nik don't mention it.

presume normal TD approach so 8am sign on, sighting at 9am?

Status
Not open for further replies.