ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've booked the CS slag mini in for a service, tried swapping pads and bolts were seized so the garage said drop them in and they'll do them.

On the way out he just looks at it and goes "you swapping the winter tires out before track?" FML I'm horrifically under prepared for this.

And you want some tuition on track?

I’m out.

200.gif

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
And you want some tuition on track?

I’m out.

View attachment 1703382

I'm starting to think I need some tuition off track first!

Now got to find somewhere to swap the tires over Friday morning before I set off.

I'm a dick and just haven't prepared myself properly, I've ended up in a hotel 10 miles away, have no idea what I'm bringing down and driving a car on the wrong brakes and tires with no trailer as @Krarl booked the last one from the place I f**king recommended.

It'll all get sorted though, pads will be swapped tomorrow. Tires Friday. It'll be there and on track!

RustyMojo

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1703393

Locked and loaded minus a helmet which I definitely haven't set a reminder for tomorrow morning....

Can't wait to be a bollard in the corners. Whoop!

@J-J those are my spare winter tyres ready for track 😘
Have you a 10 tonne Hydraulic press in there? It would be useful if so as it would likely send Daniel over the edge