ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
200.gif

After much rejigging, I’m pleased to say we’ve got there in the end… again.

🌶️ Hotlaps - All funds raised from the Hotlaps go directly to the clubs chosen charity. This year we’re raising money for Great Ormund Street Hospital Parent and Child Support, nominated by the one and only @Sunglasses_Ron 🫶 So please get involved, it’s a great way to have a laugh and do a bit of good at the same time.

Passes for Hotlaps will be available from the Cliosport shop on site. You will need to of signed up with the circuit as a passenger first.

Car 1 - We have a Caterham 310R that’s kindly been provided for the day by a very good friend. Weighing only 540kg and being fully race prepared it makes for one hell of an experience, spare pants may be required!

15AA1DDC-6588-4509-A24F-4A47EAF4BC27.jpeg

Passengers will need long sleeves and a full face helmet with visor to go in the Caterham. Sadly, this is non negotiable.

Car 2 - We have a Megane 250 Cup running 310bhp/330nm with supporting upgrades. Fitted with a cage, sparco seats and harnesses to keep you safe. It’s riding on KW Clubsports with Winmax brakes all round and Protrack wheels wrapped in Dunlop DZ03Gs.

IMG_2057.jpeg

A big thank you to @RSRowe who's offered to help out on the day. I’ve every faith in his driving as he had a few good runs against the x98 last year and he's definitely no slouch behind the wheel!

Looking forward to seeing you all there 👍

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
There’s a full day track slot available to purchase on the booking site if anyone wants it.

I’ll advertise it on the Facebook page tomorrow so get in quick.

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry @The Norwegian I can't hear you, these other moderators doing their CS duties are being quite loud mate 👁️ 👄 👁️ Speaking of, where the f**k is James and why is he being quiet 😂

@Touring_Rob don't take s**t from big bear, it's not like you'll ever get to meet him again, probably not even coming to the super secret meeting next year at this rate 👀

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Sorry @The Norwegian I can't hear you, these other moderators doing their CS duties are being quite loud mate 👁️ 👄 👁️ Speaking of, where the f**k is James and why is he being quiet 😂

@Touring_Rob don't take s**t from big bear, it's not like you'll ever get to meet him again, probably not even coming to the super secret meeting next year at this rate 👀
200.gif

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Cars ready, just needs a wash tonight. Ill be staying in Chester tomorrow night for a night out. Ill only be 2.5 hours away from Anglesey so unsure what ill do all day Friday if im honest!

@Sunglasses_Ron Do you need a hand setting up? Im literally going spare all day! Happy to help, im very inexpensive.

Absolutely buzzing though folks. Be great to put some faces to names and do some Speeeeeeed

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cars ready, just needs a wash tonight. Ill be staying in Chester tomorrow night for a night out. Ill only be 2.5 hours away from Anglesey so unsure what ill do all day Friday if im honest!

@Sunglasses_Ron Do you need a hand setting up? Im literally going spare all day! Happy to help, im very inexpensive.

Absolutely buzzing though folks. Be great to put some faces to names and do some Speeeeeeed

Thanks for the offer mate but even we aren’t allowed on site until about 6pm. There’s a bike track day on that doesn’t finish until about 5:30pm.

Obviously once you’ve set yourself we would be appreciative of any help.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Be less than 2.5 hours mate, I'm 35 mins from Chester and can do Anglesey in 2 hours.

Could go karting at Deeside to kill a bit of time.