ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Happy to help, im very inexpensive.

Can confirm. Is cheap.

I'm 45 minutes from Chester, staying in my north Wales holiday home in Denbighshire. I expect I'll arrive mid-afternoon/early evening so you can wash my car if you want something to do. 🤣

EDIT: No, it's not really my holiday home - just a friend's place that I am free to use any time. I'm not really #csballer.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Please please please don’t anyone turn up before 6pm. There’s a track day going on that won’t finish until 5:30pm.

The circuit have specifically told us that nobody will be allowed on site until 6pm.

❤️
I am hoping to be there before 7 mate, so once i am setup if their is anything i can help with i am more than happy to lend a hand.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Please please please don’t anyone turn up before 6pm. There’s a track day going on that won’t finish until 5:30pm.

The circuit have specifically told us that nobody will be allowed on site until 6pm.

❤️
Crigyll Bay is five mins up the road and has a decent sized car park big enough for vans and trailers should anyone arrive early and need to wait.
There's normally a pop up pizza bar there too and they're bloody amazing 🍕😍 The beach and the views are pretty tidy too!

Oyster Catcher is just up the road a bit further from the bay and has a decent sized car park and a bar 🍻

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
So I am going to be leaving from Bedfordshire area around 2ish if anyone wanted to convoy.

I have also arranged another convoy from Chester around 17:30 to the track/hotels if people want to jump in let me know.

MK3 Clio 200
My CS prep consisted of a quick erection.

And then a quick wash down after.
View attachment 1703363

Looking good! Are you taking this on track on Saturday? If so do you mind if I jump in as a passenger for a couple of laps? I'm looking at getting one of these as my next track car but I'm unsure if I can fit inside one with a helmet on comfortably!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good! Are you taking this on track on Saturday? If so do you mind if I jump in as a passenger for a couple of laps? I'm looking at getting one of these as my next track car but I'm unsure if I can fit inside one with a helmet on comfortably!
Hi mate

It's a tent, so this won't be allowed on track I'm afraid

Cheers, Coral Sandals

ab332790-d2de-5449-82cb-a94fc5ac3a4a__02485.jpg

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I am mate, afternoon slot. You are more than welcome to jump in. I certainly won’t be quick though.
Just come find me in the paddock.
Funny you should say about the helmet fitting. Had that same thought earlier on the drive. The neighbour gave me a strange look as I’m sat in it wearing a helmet! 🤣

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I've booked the CS slag mini in for a service, tried swapping pads and bolts were seized so the garage said drop them in and they'll do them.

On the way out he just looks at it and goes "you swapping the winter tires out before track?" FML I'm horrifically under prepared for this.
😂😂 You'll be fine mate just swap out your winter air for summer air for the interim to get you by and take it steady