ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Excellent combining my two great passions! My car and vintage aircraft.
Do we have to bring a Clio can I rock up in an aircraft instead? :)

Clio 172 cup
Excellent choice of venue chaps, bias of course, seeing as I live in Duxford..... Only a 30 second trip for me, I'm also flying out to sunny Spain the next day so what a top way to start the holiday!!!!
cheers

Suzuki Jimny
Also quite a trek for the West Wales members, but definately worth it :) i'm not going to be hungover this year!

197 RB
Should be game for this. Be good to have a look at some members cars I only see in Clio Media! I'll stay in Cambridge and make a weekend of it.
:cool:

C1 VTR (Company Car)
372 mile round trip for me, Should hopefully be making it down this year in my trusty gold bucket :D

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
400 miles omg! That's nothing mate for a once a year thing.

I know it's not a million miles, and ill still end up coming. Just wish these things were more central to everyone as it seems all the shows are down south!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I understand coventry is the middle of the country, you are lucky CSS13 is not there.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Should of held the venue in Northampton tbh :rasp:.

Should be coming this year then again I said that last yearl lol.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Another Le Mans CSer here, but don't worry I know you'll never be able to cater for all. Sure it will be a great day, location is awesome. I'm just gutted I'll miss it. Oh well, just have to wait to next year :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
If anyone is staying the weekend I can recommend a great bar in Cambridge called the Eagle.
The ceiling still has all the graffiti left by bomber crews flying from the local bases during the second world war.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Can I ask if the Cliosport Saturday will be Museum side or the other side of the road in the old quarters.

Megane r26
Sounds good, I'm working but I'll try an get it off.

You'll never please everyone, its always about compromising. We should all be grateful that folk are going to the trouble of organising this for us.

Audi A5
cant wait for this! css12 was one of my fav car events last year.

big thank you to the cs team for organising this!

BG 182
Duxford what a great location :) il be attending this I think haven't been there in so long. Il have to keep an eye out too see where the Essex convoy wil go from

Le Mans weekend, ahh shame. Bought tickets for 2011 but sold the Clio before the event, now back in a Clio.

Hopefully I can make 2014 CSS :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I understand coventry is the middle of the country, you are lucky CSS13 is not there.

Wrong...its somewhere in Lake District iirc. (I am including Scotland in that though)

The geographic centre of
Britain (including all islands).
It is located just to the east of
Whitendale Hanging Stones in
Lancashire at SD 64188
56541 .