ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

FF Clio 182
Live 3 hours away but it's all motorway so I'm up for it! Anyone know if there is any cheap hotels or camping is available in the area? Thanks guys

Near 1000 mile round trip from N. Ireland! If I can convince a mate to come with me and ferry tickets aren't too dear and the 1.4 is welcome, i will try and make it!!

At first check it seems prohibitively expensive, nearly £400 after ferries and fuel :( Might not be able to make it it seems :(

p.s. sorry for double post - it wouldnt let me edit my first one it seems.

Ph 1 172
never been to a CSS as wasnt sure if it is worth it. but i have taken my boys to duxford summer just gone snd it was worth the £17.50 per person tickect, so ill definatly be there for a big meet and walk around musem for £7 per person. is there an age range on the tickets as in would i need to buy a ticket for my 2 boys one of which is nearly 4 other is 2

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Everyone needs a ticket i'm afraid as venue entry comes with it all. I'll double check with Duxford though mate.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Might even get a few aircraft flying about as it will be the run up months to the airshows.
and might even have a word with my mate and get him to bring an Apache down lol!

In all seriousness it's a great venue as there is so much to see and do!
And it's the only place outside of the states you can see a SR-71 blackbird and U2 in the same hanger.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll wait until I get there. I don't want to shoot my load too early. :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I'll wait until I get there. I don't want to shoot my load too early. :)

Well the sight of a B52, SR71, U2, Vulcan, Concorde, TSR2 and more Spitfires and Mustangs you can shake a stick at along with all our precious Clios be too much for you? lol

Need a 'photographer' to work for free all day (if Dan isn't already doing it)? Happy to shoot from start to finish and can dump all the high res images on my web space for people to download as they please (I've done a similar thing for he Renaultsport track days before), no strings attached.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Need a 'photographer' to work for free all day (if Dan isn't already doing it)? Happy to shoot from start to finish and can dump all the high res images on my web space for people to download as they please (I've done a similar thing for he Renaultsport track days before), no strings attached.

Not sure on Dans plans but either way sounds ideal! :) We've had several people shooting in the past.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
can't wait for this, almost certainly be attending. Just need to get my car back on the road in spring. Is there somewhere to camp at CSS?