ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Wrong...its somewhere in Lake District iirc. (I am including Scotland in that though)

The geographic centre of
Britain (including all islands).
It is located just to the east of
Whitendale Hanging Stones in
Lancashire at SD 64188
56541 .

Yes that seems to be correct if you include scotland etc.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Right..... This could be a little far to be possible for me which is gutting. Would need to work out the fuel costs and hotel costs and security risk of taking KITT that far! Fuels gonna be the killer with him being a guzzling yank tank :-/ hmmmm not promising!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Right..... This could be a little far to be possible for me which is gutting. Would need to work out the fuel costs and hotel costs and security risk of taking KITT that far! Fuels gonna be the killer with him being a guzzling yank tank :-/ hmmmm not promising!

Will it take an LPG conversion? Might make it a bit easier on the pocket over time. :)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Will it take an LPG conversion? Might make it a bit easier on the pocket over time. :)

It would actually but a) it's pricey and b) what tiny luggage space I need for shows and events would be gone.

I have known people do it though!

1.2 16v
482 mile round trip for me, but might do it just for the sake of meeting some of the CS legends in the flesh!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
You'll never please everyone, its always about compromising. We should all be grateful that folk are going to the trouble of organising this for us.

Well said fella. Hopefully future events can be moved around a bit geographically so that the burden is eased for far-flung CS-ers, but credit where it's due; i.e. to those who are actually organising it. I just hope I can make it this year.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Nice 600 mile round trip for me. Nothing compared to my yearly mileage.

Tunst stop being a pussy, jump in mine if you like.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Bang on 100 miles for me too. Look forward to it.

Just need to decide on what to do for entertainment in the evening now :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Great that is it at a new place.

Unfortunately I'm at LeMann too, but as mentioned I think there is only about 30ish of us going this year from CS, and you can't please everyone!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Great that is it at a new place.

Unfortunately I'm at LeMann too, but as mentioned I think there is only about 30ish of us going this year from CS, and you can't please everyone!

Would have been good to catch up mate. We should get a shire horse organised with couzens et al.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Would have been good to catch up mate. We should get a shire horse organised with couzens et al.

I know, I was really looking forward to CS13!

Shire Horse, the pub that refuses to maintain regular visits, you going to the Oracle one?