ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport should advertise at Renault

Cliosport should advitise at Renault dealers, so new buyers of 172s Cups V6s etc can chat here, get help and support with probs, like we already do.

Roughly what percentage of people who own clio-sports use this forum?

35%

Any ideas

The other 65% of people just want to buy a car.. new car.. and run it like any car..

Not everyone wants to be part of a Car Club, heh.

Yeah im thinking in the 10 percentile...maybe even lower...theres alot of clio drivers out there who arent Cliosport members let alone general users of the forum.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Well we have about 900 members. Anyone know how many clios there are out there? A lot im guessing. If you take the 172s and 16vs on their own, I reckon we have about 5-10% membership, but thats only a rough guess!

Dont think Renault would like that!!! Can u imagine what would happen in dealerships all over the country, If every Clio owner came on here...?

"Ive just been on that ClioSport site that you recommended and they said that you are talking crap blah blah it is covered by warranty, blah blah your ripping me off !!!...etc....";)

172 Cup

We get on well with our dealership.

They agread to put a Cloisport flyer in all the new owners packs.

Not had much feed back from this but it cam only help.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Nice one McShug!

It is true that only some dealers are poor. Sadly not many people praise the good ones, we just expect it, which is to be expected really.

Quote: Originally posted by Viv172 on 23 September 2003

Dont think Renault would like that!!! Can u imagine what would happen in dealerships all over the country, If every Clio owner came on here...?

"Ive just been on that ClioSport site that you recommended and they said that you are talking crap blah blah it is covered by warranty, blah blah your ripping me off !!!...etc....";)

not to mention theyre all abunch of nutters some of which have a very warped sense of humour

well i hold you responsible if you dont ban us then we will continue to get away with it mwahahahahahahahah now wheres lee and his gimp mask *whistles* "here boy"

I think most people would think again about buying a Clio after reading the problems we have with Clios or the dealers.

I wish Renault would give us some sort of discount though similar to friends and family discount.

EDD

'18 Megane dci

I have enjoyed every one of my cars, problems included, it increases overall vehicle knowledge I think and when my 172 arrives it will be my 4th French car:

1 - 306 2.0 XSi

2 - 306 2.0 GTi-6

3 - Clio 1.2 Dynamique

4 - On its way, Flame Red 172

My first 2 cars were a 1.1 MkII Fiesta 87 and a 90 XR2i, loved every single one of them cause they were mine! :D

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 23 September 2003

well i hold you responsible if you dont ban us then we will continue to get away with it mwahahahahahahahah now wheres lee and his gimp mask *whistles* "here boy"
Here I am. Sorry for the delay I was waxing the mask.

All this talk reminds me, I need some flyers, only got two left and when I get chance I know where they are going. Cup outside Fosters fishing tackle most nights, and a totally mint N plate valver in Kingstanding.