ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cloudiness on chrome trim (E39 BMW)

Any idea what I could use to remove this cloudiness on the chrome trim of a 2001 BMW 5 series?

I've tried the usual stuff such as Meguiars Metal Polish, Brasso, Metal T-Cut and nothing will budge it.

photo_zpsf8956da2.jpg

:S Its never seen any metal polish or t-cut... I just tried them today to see if either would remove the marks.

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
That should come off with a bit of elbow grease, it's gone that way due to car washes, I find most the Mercedes I work are damaged in the same way.

That should come off with a bit of elbow grease, it's gone that way due to car washes, I find most the Mercedes I work are damaged in the same way.

Thought it might be a common issue, although its been owned by my dad from new and never been through a car wash, just washed by hand weekly.