ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers? To do....Or not to do?

172 Cup
That is the question?

Ive been thinking about getting some for ages, but cnt really justify spending that much on suspension. When ive got such a big shopping list already.

This is my black ff172, its lowered 40mm already on apex, cup spoiler and turinis.
richardwallis86

I'm ordering a carbon splitter from ktec nxt week, so that will be on soon.

But then, its either get me wheels, refurbished in anthracite and a ktec stealth exhaust
or
coilovers

Plz can sum1 help me decide??? thnx guys

Mk4 .:R32
looks spot on mate. maybe invest the money in photography lesson instead. lol

coilovers are dear, but everyone who has them seems to rate them very highly. I've just got pikey lowering springs

172 Cup
lol ano sorry m8, there only taken on my fone so there nothing special. will take some better ones when i get a good camera. thnx for the opinion tho m8

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Sold my coileys for Koni Adjustable kit -30mm. Coilys are great for track work but most UK roads aint smooth enough. If you want to go low and don't care how bad it handles on the bumpy stuff then go for it.

Expensive coilovers are well worthwhile but IMo most people cannot use the stock setup well so IMO learn to use the stock setup first if your after them to make the car quicker as such.