ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour of Clio Williams Wheels

PB 182 (1 of 29)

I am going to get my williams wheels refurbed in a few weeks and wondered if anyone knew the correct colour code for the wheels, Renault and Speedline havent got back to me.

Also, can any one reccommend a company to do them (midlands pref, but will travel for the right job). Some companies I have tried will paint but cant cut and polish the outer rims. Any views from people who have had theres done would be great!

Cheers

deZ

TT 225

Someone on here had a reply from Speedline about the colour - I saved the message but its on my pc at home.

Its an Akzo Nobel paint, the number escapes me, so if no-one replies or you cant find it using the search facility Ill look it up tonight for you :)

i tried and faled to find the paint code a while back using a search and putting a post up, if you could let me know what it is i would very much appreciate it

172 Cup

pristine wheels im woburn sands near milton keynes they do a really good job and they can dimond cut your rim as well. i think that they charge about 50-60 a wheel.

Paul

PB 182 (1 of 29)

Cheers guys, have just looked at some Williams wheels done by Lepsons and they look mint, will give them a ring and get it sorted then post some pics.

Cheers for the replies, the paint code would probably be useful too if someone has it!

Cheers

deZ

williams and trophy

depends which williams they are on tho

the colour on the willy 2 rims is difrent to the colour of willy 1 rims

well they were on my 2 , and all other wily 1s are same colour as my willy 1 wheels an the willy 2s are the same as my old willy 2 wheels

strange but true

PB 182 (1 of 29)

Nice one, the paint code will come in handy as mine are way off at the moment, and the person who did mine betwwen looking at it and picking it up (thought they were doing me a favour) decided to shot blast the wheels, paint the middle bit the wrong shade then leave the outer rims bare metal which wnet grey and horrible within a week (what a dunb ass!). will let forum know how I get on and produce piccies in a few weeks!

Cheers all.

deZ

Mate, pro clean in prescott (north West) did a superb job on my willy 2, colour was spot on and the outer edge was polished up too. They were totally mailto:sh@gged">sh@gged when I took them in as well.. Cost about £160 for the lot..