ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coloured wheel bolt covers!

200 Cup in Shite White
I have a friend who wants some feedback - if he were to sell rubber wheel bolt covers in an assortment of colours (pink,green,blue,red,yellow,orange,etc) would people be interested in them? They would be around 4.99 + 1.99 delivery for a set of 20 (available for 19mm and 17mm bolt sizes). You could also mix and match the colours to whatever set you wanted.

Would appreciate your feedback!

(Pic of example below)

100.jpg

bit chav for me...

but might look good in anthrashite on anthramite wheels..??

dont think it would look too good colour coded with the actual car paintwork tho..imo

None
Most people have the centre caps covering the wheels so you cant see the studs
might not sell to well

Clio 1.2
I would be mate. I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

Black covers would be perfect.

200 Cup in Shite White
pic above mate, they are being made soon but colours are being decided upon now

182 Cup
Saab do black wheel bolt covers. They're on my Dad's 9-5. I'll check over the weekend if they fit the Clio bolts.

200 Cup in Shite White
Aye i would be doing black and white definately, just trying to decide on other colours

PH1 172
Aye i would be doing black and white definately, just trying to decide on other colours

Common wheel colours would be your best bet e.g.

Silver
Anthracite
Black
White

not many other common colours I can think off tbh lol...If I were to go for something like this then I would match them to my wheel colour and not paint work so the other colours you mentioned e.g. pink, yellow etc are not common wheel colours and would not sell to make sense making them.

200 Cup in Shite White
Only going to be doing black white red maybe blue to start with.
Ill post when they're for sale with details don't worry :]