ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cone filter, strut brace

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
Its been built to look sh*t thats the whole idea - what do you not get about that ?? i have spent £10k on the engine and car up to date and you can buy a f**king EVO 6 and have change from that

Besides AJR.....It takes a man to handle 400bhp in an 800kg car - not a boy

Well done as you have succeeded - it does look s**t.

EVO 6 for 10k with change - wont be a good one.

PMSL at 10k on engine car and only 360bhp....! An EVO with a new ECU you get more than that......Maybe you should have bought o Mitsi engine.

After investing all that money and a lot more to come dont you feel that you could of had a propercar.....

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Like an Audi family saloon ?? lol :D

What car can you buy for £10k that will beat mine on the qtr - which is what its been built for - answer to that is f**k all ( inc EVO w**k )

I have the finances to get more or less anything i want - money isnt the object here. In fact ive owned cars which excel the value of what you ( are is it your dad which i think it is ) have owned.

The sleeper was built to blow away Fukwits like yourself that pull up in cars with upgraded pads and suspension ( coz judging from your threads thats all you know about lol :D ) that have to go and buy fast cars as they lack skills to build there own

And to top it all off he still has an EVO as his avatar and he doesnt own one lol :D this is to impress all the 1.2 17yr old owners on here that think hes got one...........class pmsl at u :D

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
Like an Audi family saloon ?? lol :D

What car can you buy for £10k that will beat mine on the qtr - which is what its been built for - answer to that is f**k all ( inc EVO w*nk )

I have the finances to get more or less anything i want - money isnt the object here. In fact ive owned cars which excel the value of what you ( are is it your dad which i think it is ) have owned.

The sleeper was built to blow away Fukwits like yourself that pull up in cars with upgraded pads and suspension ( coz judging from your threads thats all you know about lol :D ) that have to go and buy fast cars as they lack skills to build there own

And to top it all off he still has an EVO as his avatar and he doesnt own one lol :D this is to impress all the 1.2 17yr old owners on here that think hes got one...........class pmsl at u :D

Dummy out spit....PMSL

Sorry to have upset you i didnt realise you where a Shak with unlimited resourses. I hear the US are after some more oil......

MERCEDES CLS AMG
And to remind people reading this thread .......

EVOGONE DOES NOT OWN AN EVO - he owns an Audi family saloon car - bless his cotton socks lol :D

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
And to remind people reading this thread .......

EVOGONE DOES NOT OWN AN EVO - he owns an Audi family saloon car - bless his cotton socks lol :D

Yes not an EVO owner at the minute and never said i was ( had one for 4 years ) so been there done that. Even posted that it got pinched. Doh

Audi is a company car (and a nice one at that) the cup as a second car for the GF's.

Life about priorities and we all know yours..LOL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah, i'm as subtle as a huricane, behind the screen and in real life..lol

Humerous too.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
EVOgone said:
Yes not an EVO owner at the minute and never said i was ( had one for 4 years ) so been there done that. Even posted that it got pinched. Doh

Audi is a company car (and a nice one at that) the cup as a second car for the GF's.

Life about priorities and we all know yours..LOL

Yep - my priority from now on is to carry on winding you up

The EVO was your dads - come on admit it :D

And the Cups your GF's........this gets better - so you dont have either but still come on a clio club forum lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! Never a moderator when you need one..lol..Actually this thread is filling my day.

Whats next for the ClioTT Bucket Matt. Hubcaps? Or repairing the rust! ;) There's a led selling scotchguard in the forsale bit. lol. Mite be a shout.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
PMSL! Never a moderator when you need one..lol..Actually this thread is filling my day.

Whats next for the ClioTT Bucket Matt. Hubcaps? Or repairing the rust! ;) There's a led selling scotchguard in the forsale bit. lol. Mite be a shout.

Less of the bucket 50cc Kart boy ;)

Cant use scotchguard - extra weight lol

Clio 197
RE: Dad's car... LOL!

HAHA!!

I've had similar comments, from an angry young bint, who just couldn't figure out how I could afford to buy my own flat...

...her assumption: it was my dad's!

There are plenty of jobs out there, that allow people to make a decent living... so let's not make assumptions shall we?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
Yep - my priority from now on is to carry on winding you up

The EVO was your dads - come on admit it :D

And the Cups your GF's........this gets better - so you dont have either but still come on a clio club forum lol

LOL - whats your point ?

My main point in this thread is clear and proven - You make bullshit comments and carnt back them up.

All points you have made to me have been answered with facts - no bullshit.

These arent the droids your looking for - move along.......

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Omar - let me wind this guy up without any psycho analyses statements eh ?

You get the tech data sheet in the post ??

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
j3ned said:
Less of the bucket 50cc Kart boy ;)

Cant use scotchguard - extra weight lol

125cc b**ch tits! And that doesn't include Nitruuus and a chip of eBay Biatch!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Hey - i wonder were GuyS had been - EVOgone's little back up buddy.

Say there Guy is that your clio in the avatar are your mummies lol :D

im no ones back up buddy, i dont even know the guy

just came in to get my fair share of the mr kiplings slices.

if it was my mummies.. i would have asked her to buy an evo instead ;)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
GuyS said:
im no ones back up buddy, i dont even know the guy

just came in to get my fair share of the mr kiplings slices.

if it was my mummies.. i would have asked her to buy an evo instead ;)

Plenty of mince pies at my house....

I even offered J3ned a beer aswell but doesnt seem interested...

whats everyone think to this then?

ompma1672.jpg

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Thats the same as the cup racer ain't it. The omp/sparco effort. lol

Its certainly not the OMP i and others have got. No adjuster nut and looks a lot cheaper. Looks like the cheep type that J3ned has on his car.

Clio 197
Cup racers have a chunkier, straight one AFAIK? Or maybe it's down to the owner to chose what he/she feels is best?

Anyway... all metal flexes a bit.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I have an OMP one, with the adjusters on it. But the racers use a difference omp one iirc...

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
omar said:
Cup racers have a chunkier, straight one AFAIK? Or maybe it's down to the owner to chose what he/she feels is best?

Anyway... all metal flexes a bit.

Your right, as per another thread the cup racer OMP one attaches to the front strut top mounts.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
http://www.cusco.co.jp/english/e_strut.html

These would be my choice - tis whats on my mates FQ330 - surely an obvious choice for an EVO driver that knows there stuff ???? ;)

If you knew your facts the EVO 8 already has a 3 point strut brace fitted as standard. The cusco which is nice is just a bit lighter and looks better. Cusco dont do one for the 172...

Not being an EVO owner and probably never will i appreciate you wouldnt have known that.

Again jumped in without knowing the facts...........

Last edited by a moderator:
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
EVOgone said:
If you knew your facts the EVO 8 already has a 3 point strut brace fitted as standard

My bird was fitted with small tits as standard - you cant beat an upgrade

Santa pod 29th jan clioTT me vs FQ330 ( Jose my mate )

Hes been reading this thread and has agreed to race me ( again ) up the strip to settle this dispute ( he cant track it as his mrs wont let him aaawww ) . We will video it and resurrect this post on the 30th :D

Watch this space EVOnone :D