ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cone filter, strut brace

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ A HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats is beautiful Guy takes the lead for humour so far. Bottom of the ninth scores are as follows

Guy - 10
Ali - 8
EVI - 8
G7OWL - 7 (Pretty funny shout - but he's new so blatiently not going above me)
MATT - (-10 Coz he drives a bucket) lol wat a day.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Your going off subject here ladies - nice photoshop GuyS, happy to see you have pics of my car on your PC - only got ones of your mother on mine

you know when someones really hit the bottom line and are at their last resort of atempting to be almost slightly funny when they have to resort to the mother jokes that everyones heard before.

i w**k over that photo every night. such an excellent piece of engineering. technological advance. because no bodys ever fitted an engine from a different car before..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
G7OWL said:
It's possible...with 4wd I'd still fancy my chances :D

Hummm....You done 1/4mile before? Nah i reckon Cu nto would win. if it doesn't rust away on route to another 12sec run! lol

Hardly off topic, i'm just enquiring...Jesus man!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
GuyS said:
you know when someones really hit the bottom line and are at their last resort of atempting to be almost slightly funny when they have to resort to the mother jokes that everyones heard before.

i w*nk over that photo every night. such an excellent piece of engineering. technological advance. because no bodys ever fitted an engine from a different car before..

Wahey hes lost his cool :D

You w**k over my photo on your PC - I w**k over your mothers on my PC :D

( Got a widescreen )

Polo GTi
antlers.jpg

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
That all youve got dude ??? :D

seems to me like your running out of steaaammmmm ;)

No, just kept my cool and let your antics/boasts show that your a plonker..

j3ned said:
Wahey hes lost his cool :D

You w*nk over my photo on your PC - I w*nk over your mothers on my PC :D

( Got a widescreen )

lol, takes more than a bit of wednesday afternoon light hearted forum banter to make me lose my cool. not a bad way to pass some time though

check out the fastest rusty nail in the north!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Yep - remember wasting that supposed 350 bhp supra ;)

You got any more pics of my car on your PC dude ?? i can send you some if not ??

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
GuyS said:
lol, takes more than a bit of wednesday afternoon light hearted forum banter to make me lose my cool. not a bad way to pass some time though

check out the fastest rusty nail in the north!

Is that Mr.Hanky thats smeared over the car...............Blends in really well.

lol, 350bhp 1.5 tonne heavy car.. i should hope so too.

i also remember it being that wet and muddy that another silver supra put it into the barriers.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Off topic again. Matt u got any vids from inside your shed...only seen ones from outside.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Actually you have got more pics of my car on your PC :D

Just checked your homepage Guy - York march 2005 lol

Class

got plenty of photos from the day, think theres some of your car on most the york gallerys. you're there nearly evertime ive been.

the nail gets plenty of CHAVmirers! ;)

p.s. this thread has gotta be no1 contender for the best thread of 2005..

MERCEDES CLS AMG
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Off topic again. Matt u got any vids from inside your shed...only seen ones from outside.

Ask Guy - loads on his homepage ;)

Got one of me doin a R34 Liner ( 450 hp ) - will transfer it onto my pc and pm it ya

ive only got video outside your car

well just the one of you against that supra i think..
and the one from inside my car of you doing the 12.5 second run against me at york the other month