ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convoy for Yorks lot to Manc meet on 31st Jan

172 cup
As per this thread I thought Id set up a separate thread for those who might want to meet prior to the Trafford Centre.

As per Alex's post Id suggest meeting here:

HD6 4JX @ 11am

Can we start a list as to who is up for meeting here

1. Tyssen (Laura)

TrackCar & F30 330d
1. Tyssen (Laura)
2. Ste666
3. Jenic - (maybe)
4. Chrispy.clio

I'll meet you lot there aswell, make it a bit easier for me to go in a convoy.

172 cup
Right just to confirm were all meeting at HD6 4JX @11am which is Hartshead Moor Services west bound

I'll hang around for 10 mins before moving off to the Trafford centre, hope to see you all there.

172 cup
Just checked AA route map from HD6 4JX to Trafford centre and its 1 hour 26 mins so we will need to be setting off from the service prompto so if everyone could be there for 11am that would be great

I expect we'll be there, just so Mike can have some more lovely pics taken of his car on the move again, if we're not then we're late.

Going out tonight :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I expect we'll be there, just so Mike can have some more lovely pics taken of his car on the move again, if we're not then we're late.

Going out tonight :eek:
This time if you could put the window down for clearer pics :rasp:

If your a bit late text me, i'll pm you my number

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
ill be there but ill be coming the fun way over woodhead :D so ill see you at the Trafford meeting point

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
ill be able to meet you at service station now got done sooner the i though :)