ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS 182 Trophy / NHB CTR EP3 / CW CTR FN2

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
We went out for a short-ish spur-of-the-moment drive again today - think we only did about 150 miles this time though. Must try harder next time! Despite the sunshine it was bloomin' freezing at times.

My girlfriend took her NHB Type-R (EP3), my friend and his girlfriend took their new CW Type-R (FN2) and I took the beast that is my Trophy. Here are a few photos from the day that my good lady and I took...

(Please note, French and Jap content follows...)

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

AE_IMG_0001.jpg

AE_IMG_0028.jpg

AE_IMG_0027.jpg

AE_IMG_0018.jpg

AE_IMG_0013.jpg

AE_IMG_0065.jpg

AE_IMG_0059.jpg

AE_IMG_0040.jpg

AE_IMG_0031.jpg

AE_IMG_0072.jpg

AE_IMG_0067.jpg

You can view more pics here... click me!
Cheers!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Stunning dude, loving the CW Fn2 although I wouldn't have one of those LSD ones myself.

Golf GTD Mk7
lovely pics. Nice cars, what more would you want. That CTR is supposed to be a major improvement with the LSD

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning photos and motors as always.

Stunning dude, loving the CW Fn2 although I wouldn't have one of those LSD ones myself.
Is the LSD optional on the CW?
I thought it came with it.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
The CW's are £21k OTR IIRC, you could buy an FN for 17/18 and get an LSD for £500 so not much point IMO.

LY182/NHB CTR
who was the quickiest?

Lol there is always one ;)

The quickest must have been me because I was at the front leading :p

No racing took place we were on public roads and all of us value our driving licence. Maybe we will see who is the quickest when we do the tarmac rally stage in june :)

J03

MX5 1.8
very nice cars, that white civic is SEX!!!!! reminds me of an RC car with the white wheels fro some reason

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Lethal pics!! Love the type R, Whats it like 2 drive with the fancy new dif??

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Lethal pics!! Love the type R, Whats it like 2 drive with the fancy new dif??
I've not driven it firsthand so can't comment mate... but the owner says the difference is significant. It certainly seems more planted around the corners than his previous Type-R and he's over the moon with it - which is the most important thing. :cool:

Does the CW FN2 have a T-Bar at the back still ?

I really do have a soft spot for the new ctr.
Yes mate - the rear setup uses the torsion beam axle like the regular FN2.