ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS '15 Picture Thread

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Ginormous rear diffuser...
That's me, managed to get a spot on the afternoon session as someone's clio would not come out of second gear :(
It was its first run out and did not do to bad seeing as i had no tools, spare wheels/tyres or any tools to alter my suspension but i loved every minute of it.

Clio with a body kit
Ha ha after seeing that there will be an influx of females at next years css!! :tongueout:

I moved away from the track around 10-45 but by the time I finished talking to people it was probably around 11-15 when I set of.

This! Is this guy a member on here? This is the first 182 I bought around a year ago and lasted about a week before I sold it on again.

Been wondering for a while if it'll pop up again and here it is Hahahaha. No way.

3231C875-1645-46D3-90CE-A47813F92203.jpg

0148925E-5157-4B62-8716-289016BCE883.jpg

Oh wow a nice picture of my shiny bald head and a previous owner.. Hi! Why did you get rid of her after only a week?

LindaA

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 200
D
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be easier to post pictures in one section to make everyone's life easier!

Now I took loads of images of the first track session as then I had to dash.. Now these will take ages to sort to upload them all. So if anyone was on the first track session and wants to see pictures of there car give me a shout and I'll post some!

Otherwise I will try and upload one of each over the weekend.
Don't suppose you have one of my Racing Blue 200 from the morning session by any chance?

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Thank you @Paul.M
I hit a cone which has cracked my front splitter but i am going to revise it so mk2 is much bigger and covers the full underside of the engine/ subframe.
Quite a few people said it needs a big gay wing the balance it all out, does anyone know of a 197 wing for sale?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol don! How were you feeling today @Euan94 ?

@Knuckles I got a couple of you on track, I was the guy speaking to you ash and someone else next to ash's V6, didn't realise who you were, whoops!

When I asked if it was a real v6?

I didn't realise either :blush:

Who was it taking the photos when we were throwing the nerf ball at him? How did the pics turn out lol?

And the highlight of the weekend for me was Sam almost killing that bloke with the nerf ball lol.