ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ctr have more pulling power than 182’s

this has nothing to do with car performance!! my mate who has a ctr reckons that guys with type rs have better looking gfs than guys with 182s!! reckons theyve more pulling power!!

any comments??

yeah that what i said to him, was gonny get folk to put photos of there gals on to prove him wrong? i just thing 182 is sex on 4 wheels compared to a very expensive cheese block!!

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 20 April 2005

ha ha ha Great post.

I was under the inpression that all Civic Type R drivers were gay!!!!? They look it :p
lol, sure most girls cant even tell the diference between to the two!

^^^ except new shape minis...

but all new shape clio owners do have nice boyfriends! :p

Im afraid Id have to say Id rather pick a girl up in a CTR even though the clio is a better drive...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by cfc1967 on 20 April 2005

this has nothing to do with car performance!! my mate who has a ctr reckons that guys with type rs have better looking gfs than guys with 182s!! reckons theyve more pulling power!!

any comments??
Ive had both so how does that work!? ;)

All depends on the ugly fcuker behind the wheel really... not the car...

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 20 April 2005

lol.... I hardly think Clio drivers are in any position to call other car drivers gay!!!

Hey my car is a mans car it has 2 exhausts and everything!!!

lol!

at the end of the day they are clios and civics....

hardly compare to the pulling power of a ferarri/lambo etc.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

well a girl i want to play hide the sausage with has started calling mine nicole...

ive told her nicole is close to my heart but there is space for her if she likes!

ill let you know if i get a result

Clio 197

How many loaves of bread can you fit into the back of a CTR?

Has anyone tried it yet?

PS 172/182 is a car to be enjoyed by the driver.... CTR drivers obviously are having less fun, and thus are more worried about pulling!:p

Clio 200 Cup packed

i asked the missus about this, who drive a 52 fiat punto active. she said:

if turn up in CTR - girl would say "why you in your grandads car, its very funny looking"

if turn up in 182 - girl would say "why you in you mums car, its very cute"

make of that what you will...

MGP W02

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 20 April 2005

All the girls love my VTS.

Pity most of them dont remember the Ninja Turtles.

LOL THATS CLASSIC! i have exactly the same problem with my misses... but i lose interest when she starts telling me how bad her Biology lesson was... LOL

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 20 April 2005

well a girl i want to play hide the sausage with has started calling mine nicole...

ive told her nicole is close to my heart but there is space for her if she likes!

ill let you know if i get a result

lol

Lee

BMW M2C

When I purchased the 172 my g/f at the time hated the CTR. We took a red one out before I test drove a Clio and she hated it with a passion. She loved the Clio though, pity we split up 2 days before I collected "our" car. lol

Quote: Originally posted by homerjay on 21 April 2005

i asked the missus about this, who drive a 52 fiat punto active. she said:

if turn up in CTR - girl would say "why you in your grandads car, its very funny looking"

if turn up in 182 - girl would say "why you in you mums car, its very cute"

make of that what you will...

LMFAO at that!!!

My missus thinks the CTR is a people carrier!!!

Only thing is, its taken ages for her to tell the diff between a 182 and a standard Clio - the only one she recognises is the V6!!

MKIII 138

my gf like the clio and doesnt want me to get a differenct car. she thinks it looks like an angry puppy.

scrappy dappy doo !!

MKIII 138

my gf likes the clio and doesnt want me to get a differenct car. she thinks it looks like an angry puppy.

scrappy dappy doo !!

but lets face it subtlety has nothing to do with this neither does style. i.e look at the mingus maximus that is the impreza .. erk still people look in awe and girls will like you more with one. it shouts louder, look..look at me... im a real man.. a real man with a small penis and a degree in IT.

most cars are ugly things.

lamborghini mura hmm drool..

Yaris Hybrid

Yeah Ive parked my 182 next to my mates CTR in the pub carpark.

Now from behind the wheel I prefer the 182, but I would definitely concede that the CTR has far more pulling power from the outside.

To be honest I dont think the 182 would impress anyone on looks. I took a female friend of mine out in it and when she first saw the car she said it was rubbish as it just looked like your average chavs car.

As soon as I took it over 5000 rpm it was a different story though and she was ranting and raving about it for days.