ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup 172 Vs Polo

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

We have both got jinxed CUPs aint we fella, your having worse luck than me at the mo! Catch up with u soon on msn chap.....

All the best

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

dailyd, I have 4 years NCB and when I spoke to them today, they said I lose 15-20% of my NCB, so I guess thats the equivalent of a year/18mths of driving. Not too bad, I keep the majority of my 4 years under my belt.

Thankfully Im another year older next year, and as such have yet to reach the golden "25", so insurance my actually drop a little more or stay about the same.

Now thats f**kING LUCKY!

Yaris Hybrid

Annoys me this country.

They are bloody salting the roads in April in an attempt to disolve my car yet last night when it was obviously going to turn icey they didnt bother. Probably because it was a Sunday and they would have to pay the blokes double time.

Roads were terrible this morning, surprised more people including myself didnt bin their cars.