ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup rewards owner.....

Not the most thrilling subject but Ive just got back from a 150 mile round trip and the trip computer is showing 42.1 mpg...im totally amazed, i wasnt even doing 50 all the way...more like 70-75. I normally get 32 round town but 42 on a run is mint!! what a car:D

ahh but u dont have vvt on your 1.4 do u? that is y we can get 40mpg from a 2.litre! if it werent for that, id b doing about 10 to the gallon!

182, GTR, C63

i had a 1.4 corsa sri with a cobrasport cat (was nice n loud) and i never got more than 25mpg even when i drove steady and that was a rare occurrence. Got a cup now and yes i was f*cking amazed by the fuel consumption i can afford to put super unleaded in now and still be better off than before. Just curious does anyone elses car sound abit thrashy around 7000rpm?? i guess it sounds thrashy because its been thrashed;)