ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup RR vid and new badge pics

Nippy white cup
Just done my badges and calipers...wanted something a bit different on the badges so went for something to match the wheels. Might not be everyones cup (no pun intended) of tea but at least its different. :)

DSC00512.jpg

Also a small vid from the chipwizards RR

http://media.putfile.com/Cup-RR (just sound as it`s a vid off my phone )

Chris

Nippy white cup
Lol cheers guys. TBH I need to do the badges again...the yellow is a right mess close up so I`ll scrape it off and do the yellow writing properly

Chris

1.6 16v without an engine
you should have done the 2.0 16v in yellow to match the calipers:rasp:

(the writing, not the whole badge)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
black wheels and yellow calipers.... good choice my man!!

...cool people have the same combo :p

Nippy white cup
Thanks all......need to give the car a good clean and get some proper pics now....if it ever stops raining lol

Chris

VaVa
iirc Chris has decat, zorst, inlets, viper and ChipWizards remap.

Was a fast fucker anyway - i would be surprised if Chris' Cup wasn't above 170 standard.....

BMW 330d :)
Thats not a bad gain for not a huge amount of cash.... Im now stuck on whether to change cars for something rwd or mod my soon out of warranty cup... hmmm....

Nippy white cup
I think the main mod has been the 182 mani. I got 182bhp without the remap on the same rollers the same day. Lifted the BMC up slightly (as I have no airfeed) and it went to 186...but midrange it added 12 bhp!

Chris