ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup warrantee and servicing intervals

E36 323i coupe

Right let me get this straight...

Servicing is once every 12,000 miles....?

Do you have to take it in at 6000 for a safety check? I ask because I did with my old Dynamique.

Now warrantee - is it three years, or 1 year and two dealers warrantee?

Cheers for input

Sorry

1 year and two dealers warrantee is what it should be, well....

Is it an import, because that seems to vary from dealer to dealer on a whether they feel like it trend.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by wackojacko on 18 December 2003

Is it an import, because that seems to vary from dealer to dealer on a whether they feel like it trend.
All Cups are UK cars...

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 19 December 2003
<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=yellow size=2>How often should someone whose 172 is nearly two years old and who has only got 5,800 miles on the clock get their car serviced? I had the oil and filter changed at 3,000 miles. Surely at this rate, 12,000 miles wont be reached until 2006!!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-026.gif

How do you cover so few miles - I have done half that, and my car is only 6weeks old.

forget oil changes/servicing, unless you plan on keeping the car its entire life span, dont bother. i never service or change oil, save a fortune in non sevicing, then when you px just say you had fsh but lost the book, rather than lose the new sale the dealer just gives you the full trade in price..... works every time.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

what about when your oil turns to sludge and the engine seizes up.dealers dont do warranty work now unless you have an up to date service record(service book or on there computer records)

E36 323i coupe

Not sure it is 12,000 miles... just got the Renault care pack through and it says every 18,000 miles... any thoughts on this?

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

It has a star next to it that at the botom says excluding 2.016V! The servicin is more frequent on the 172s cos its a tuned engine!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye and if you phone your dealers they will tell you its 18,000 miles even though you tell em its a 172, I had to tell my dealer when it should be serviced.

its is 12,000 miles or 2 years for the 172/Cup/V6, everything other clio is 18,000