ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup with Calipers...CLEANED shocker! ;) No 56k

Nippy white cup
Finally got round to taking some clean pics lol. The pics were all a bit dark so I lightened them but the wheels stayed the same...the side walls aren`t that light honest! I`m no photographer so no relly fancy shots I`m afraid :)

RIMG0947.jpg

RIMG0932.jpg

RIMG0933.jpg

Most capable driver behind the wheel yet ;)

RIMG0945.jpg

With my m8s Subaru

RIMG0944.jpg

Oh and I`ve got some Auto Glym for the bump strips now so they aren`t streaky lol

Cheers

Chris

Golf GTI PP Mk7
OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS AWESOME.

will you be offended if i rip that look off completely? might do red instead of yellow tho, lol.

damn that is hot, nice1 mate.

Nippy white cup
One more...check out sleepy Abi lol

RIMG0934-1.jpg

Thanks guys...not a prob Lewis...would look cool in red. I`m sooo glad I went for black wheels now. I like the anthracite but the black looks meaner IMO

Chris

Nippy white cup
Cheers guys. its at Roach Bridge Lee. Don`t really know many good places locally and noticed this the other week when I was passing thru

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Genetics is a wonderful thing....Abi is so cute...Defo comes from Nic's side! ;)

Car looks fairly avg too! lol

al

ST on the way...
Very nice fella! Bet those calipers are a t**t to keep clean! ;)

*aww* bless the little'un :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
awww was gonna say i can see abi in the pics before i scrolled down 2 the big one of nic and abi! gorgeous :)

CTR--VX220D
Very nice - im in the process of refurbing my Turini's Black.

BTW... I painted my Elise's calipers yellow ...... within 1 day I painted them black..... They get awfully dirty and are a PITA to clean properly!

Banana
Is it just me or are those calipers on upside down?

On my cup, the thick bit is at the bottom of the caliper. :S I don't suppose it makes much difference to braking though. Are everyone else's like this?
RIMG0947.jpg

cooper s full areo kit...
Proper Sex wee, I want to trade the cooper in already n get a 182 to do the business to!
Been driving my mates 172 lately, love it but cornering feels bit sloppy compared to my cooper!?
Sorry for jacking the thread, But yer, Look after that, Very tidy example-Tastefully modified..

Audi TT Quattro
Rufstuf said:
Is it just me or are those calipers on upside down?

On my cup, the thick bit is at the bottom of the caliper. :S I don't suppose it makes much difference to braking though. Are everyone else's like this?
RIMG0947.jpg

I thought exactly the same. My mate made the same mistake on his Megane Coupe.

dur2.jpg

Nippy white cup
Cheers m8y. Any ideas about the calipers being dangerous put on that way? Doesn`t seem to have any braking probs but I`ve got a track day coming up and don`t fancy knackering my disks up.

Chris

Banana
Chris n nic said:
Cheers m8y. Any ideas about the calipers being dangerous put on that way? Doesn`t seem to have any braking probs but I`ve got a track day coming up and don`t fancy knackering my disks up.

Chris

I dont think it would be dangerous tbh, I'm not even sure what that bit's purpose is. Non RS's dont have it. It could be something to do with heat dissipation maybe? Might be worth asking Yoz or Fred to be sure.