ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cuppy and Golf Edition 30 Pics

Nippy white cup
My m8 picked up his new Golf a couple of days ago. Very nice motor and a totally different colour to my Cup.

Anyway here are a few pics of his clean golf and my not too clean Cup lol. Badges to go on tomoz so no doubt more pics to follow

RIMG0051.jpg

RIMG0048e.jpg

RIMG0052.jpg

RIMG0055.jpg

RIMG0054.jpg

RIMG0057.jpg

RIMG0059.jpg

Cheers

Chris

a thirsty one
i thought the edition 30 was only in black for some reason, looks sweet.

will keep my eye open round bolton for it

brilliant piks, cups lookin good chris, vw..... looks ok ;) btw i need a clio tow eye if u can get hold of em, still not sure if they fit the meg tho....?

Nippy white cup
Not really fella. He had a Mk5 GTi 3 door with 245bhp and 300ftlb. He loved the Ed30 but didn't think his missus would go for it. When she got fed up with putting their 2 year old little girl in the back of the 3 door he blagged the 5 door Ed30 lol so was a practical desicion in the end

Cheers

Chris

Nippy white cup
It really is...I'm quicker for now but a) it isn't really run in yet and b) once it is it will be getting a remap so will be 300bhp and all too much for me then :(

Chris

182 has now gone!
Someone I know has a Golf edition 30.. He has a Milltek exhaust on it (was the first one made for this car) sounds lovely..

Both cars look really good.....