ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cupra splitter... how to fit/shape for a ph1 ?

TheEvilGiraffe

ClioSport Club Member
I know you have to cut these to size to get them to fit on a Clio.. but, what do you do ?

Take 30mm out the middle ?!

Shave a bit off each side ?

Clip a bit off the ends !?

Does anyone have a guide / photos / anything useful ?


Thanks in advance :o

/Giraffe
 
Shave the ends mate. You'll also have to change the screw holes in the front bumper to make it sit correctly. No big deal though.
 
I was in your shoes 2 weeks back all i did was cut the 2 clips down in the middle of the splitter then screw it in place how i wanted it to sit then cut the ends down.

Job done, used string to hold it in place while i was getting it to sit perfect
 
I know you have to cut these to size to get them to fit on a Clio.. but, what do you do ?

Take 30mm out the middle ?!

Shave a bit off each side ?

Clip a bit off the ends !?

Does anyone have a guide / photos / anything useful ?


Thanks in advance :o

/Giraffe

Have you purchased one of these bad boys? Let me know when you have it fitted.. I shall come and steal.. I mean look at it! :rasp:
 
It does suit the ph1 well. i've got the cupra one at home and can't decide whether to fit it or not :) Don't really want to go to all the hastle of fitting it to find I don't like it.lol. Need to see one in the flesh really.
 
DSC_0876.webp


(stolen from calender thread 2010, thanks MikeyK18 :o )
 
Back
Top