ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Bright Orange 172 - Yesh I Said Bright Orange!! BUSH HILL PARK

I am moving into a new home in 6weeks or so, so me and my dad thought we would drive past the new home, see the area etc.

As I was parking up I noticed a standard Bright Orange 172... I managed to take a pic from my mobile, but I cannot find the wire to upload it, so i'll picture message it to my mate to upload for me.

I then realised I know the owner, and its someone I used to work with @ sainsbury's when I was a student years back.

When I move properly in my new home, Ill take a walk over and have a word and take better pics..

anyway, picture to come soon

jay

i must say, it is yucking, but looks better when your standing by it than the picture i took from my u600...

ill get better pics

spa0106ds3.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I must say it didnt look that colour on my phone!
it is certainly original!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Focus ST wannabe maybe?

Certainly different, might be nice.
Try get some pics, or even another member for your area ;)

^^ ill post a flyer on the car.. lol think it is the focus st orange. they guy is a sprayer, and his previous car the mini, the colour he did on that was so much better

Mini Cooper S sport
That looks peach-coloured in that pic!!

I think the Focus ST orange would look great on a 182, I always thought inferno should be a bright orange rather than that coppery colour.

"Navy" N17 TWO
There was a 182 on PistonHeads a few months ago all chaved up and it was Electric Orange

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Why am I not suprised the reserve hasnt been met.
I think the colour is to vibrant. Inferno is a lush colour IMO