ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Exhaust-Before and After

Suzuki SV1000S

Alot of peeps asked me for some shots of the hole rear of the car, SO!!!

This is how it was before - A Scorpion System with Decat (4") - Hung a bit low for my liking

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/ZorstOld.jpg

Then two weeks ago I got fed up with trying to work out how to raise it! and hand a hand made Stainless System from Mainfold back (not including Manifold) - With no baffles and no cat (yes bloody loud hehe)

Is a super job and would reccommend the place in Battersea that did it to anyone!

Have had to increase the brightness on this pic (looks like titan silver now,lol)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/ZorstNew.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/DSC00210.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

looks really good matey.. nice job

you got any videos for sound of the beast?

Suzuki SV1000S

Not at the moment mate - I live in Westminster so would prob. get arrested for revving it! I have coast past police lol!!

I can tell you that I get popping on deceleration, And a wild pop when I double the clutch to change up a gear (3rd to 2nd especially)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Looks like a scooby zorst. Little big oversized for a clio imo...But the job jobs fantastic.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 09 June 2005

Looks like a scooby zorst. Little big oversized for a clio imo...But the job jobs fantastic.
says the one who wanted 4 tailpipes;)

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Im liking that alot! I reckon you might need something to protect the bumper though, I can see that melting or catching fire at some point.

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 09 June 2005
Not at the moment mate - I live in Westminster so would prob. get arrested for revving it! I have coast past police lol!!I can tell you that I get popping on deceleration, And a wild pop when I double the clutch to change up a gear (3rd to 2nd especially)

You mean down?

Dont normally like jap cans on anything but certain jap cars but that looks great, sits nice too. Looks about a million times better than the top pic, tbh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 09 June 2005

eh....That defo wasnt be mate! Wrong person.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 09 June 2005

eh....That defo wasnt be mate! Wrong person.
yep your right i am getting you confused with someone else, sorry mate my mistake

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 09 June 2005

I dont like it, jap style is for jap cars imho
Nah its subtle, you wouldnt notice unless you got on the floor and looked underneath.

Whats it sound like?

big red bus

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 09 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 09 June 2005

I dont like it, jap style is for jap cars imho
Nah its subtle, you wouldnt notice unless you got on the floor and looked underneath.

Whats it sound like?

A very very loud and very kewl exhaust should! :D

Suzuki SV1000S

Thanks for the comments guys, Very Kind.

The bumper is fine, It does sit very close but there is just enough gap for it not to melt (well it has been on there since FCS with no problems).

The sound is unbelievable, Wish there was someway to show you, How do you upload sounds?? - Although best sound is changing gears etc for popping.. But do get a bit on revving..

Here is a closer pic so you can see how close it is to the bumper:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/george16v/DSC00211.jpg

Suzuki SV1000S

Gonna do a little video of me revving it in a bit, Just need to find a good enough web cam at work to steal from someone lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)

i like it...its big but its subtle sat in the bumper like that!! and it sounds great!! :D

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 10 June 2005

looks smart mate! what u use to cut the bumper that neatly?
I didnt cut it mate, The guy that built the system cut it, - Think he used a sander actually.

CLIO

very nice george,next on my list is a exhaust,gonna go for a custom chrome me thinks...cheers james

CLIO

lol...deeside tyres near queensferry do the most gorgous exhausts ive seen in a long while,thats where shall be goin,its only 5 mins from where i work,not cheao but they do a real good job mate...cheers james

Suzuki SV1000S

Just be carefu lwith custom exhausts dude, Find someone who has had one done already. These guys literally buid them from scratch on the car and it takes all day.

Just choose carefully

Clio16v - Place in Battersea is very new, Building has been there a while but these two guys have only just taken it over.